No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I'm running the M4 blinged with ACOG and FMJ, Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim Pro, and Martyrdom, Stinger missile as secondary. The ACOG is better in this game but I still don't like it too much, I need to switch back to the Red Dot. My SMG class is UMP with Sleight of Hand Pro, Cold Blooded, Scrambler, and Martyrdom, auto-shotty as secondary. I haven't even touched the LMGs yet and I fucking hate sniper rifles.

I'm sure I have better guns available to me but I get stubborn with wanting to unlock some of the challenges on guns before moving on to something else. Except for headshots, I'm pretty close to finishing up the M4.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Picked up a dead guys M16. I miss it so. The lamer early weapons are really slowing me down. Plus there are so many places for people to hide and murder your face.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Great games last night fellas. Probably one of the few times The Panda will grace us with his presence. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Playing with Ceej made me feel all warm inside.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Some fucking epic games last night. Until the last few matches. They hurt so good.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Damn. Sorry I missed it.

Comment

• Please tell me you missed it because you were sleeping and not because of Twilight.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• lulz.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, Nerdious, I did not make him go with me. I went with some friends from work who are far more obsessed with the phenomenon then me.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      No, Nerdious, I did not make him go with me. I went with some friends from work who are far less obsessed with the phenomenon then me.GO TEAM JACOB!!!111!
                      Poor Nathan.

Comment

• Fuck. OK, I fail. I meant far more obsessed. See what lack of sleep does to me?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ingrid makes Nathan cover himself with body glitter during Summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Poor Nathan.
                            She's making me not bathe and listen to dashboard confessional 24/7 to make me her Edward doll

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Ingrid makes Nathan cover himself with body glitter during Summer.
                              I do that on my own

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                She's making me not bathe and listen to dashboard confessional 24/7 to make me her Edward doll
                                Thank you, dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X