Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not prestiging.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll try and be on tomorrow and/or Tues.

I want to power through as much of Dragon's Age as I can before we do the next cast. I'm hoping to kick Ceej's ass even though he's had the game for 2 weeks
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I'll try and be on tomorrow and/or Tues.

I want to power through as much of Dragon's Age as I can before we do the next cast. I'm hoping to kick Ceej's ass even though he's had the game for 2 weeks
        Is that really even a challenge? If that Panda is anything like my Panda (Nerdious) then putting the game in the ROM drive was the only step for like the first 3 days. Another 4 days spent think of how it would make for a cool machinima! Which only leaves some hours for level exploration.

FYI Ari has the STD from getting knifed by a infected player on MW2 if anyone is trying to get dirt, just play with Ari. He'll give you STD's.
        Last edited by Phat Dizaztr; 12-21-2009, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• ...I will probably be on, but I have some Netflix movies to watch...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
            FYI Ari has the STD from getting knifed by a infected player on MW2 if anyone is trying to get dirt, just play with Ari. He'll give you STD's.
            I got STD and Infected the other day, too. So if anyone really wants those I can hook you up.

Ari and BMetal are still stuck in that Rust match...

Comment

• Ari used his Jew magics to trick me into prestiging. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuy
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still playing on Rust...
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Shit was fun last night...but I wish I could have completed some of the other challenges...I wasn't thinking.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ari, text me when you get on today, gotta make up some ground lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      I'm NOT presteging.(sp) NOT DOING IT!!
                      Haaaaa
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• That Rust game was fucking ridiculous last night. But I did get a bunch of challenges completed, so there is that.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• XP for the when... trying to play of much of this shit as possible before they fix. Played about 4 of them last night
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Haaaaa
                            JEW magics I tell you, JEW magics. *chokes self to unconsciousness

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              That Rust game was fucking ridiculous last night. But I did get a bunch of challenges completed, so there is that.
                              I never even saw you on?! Today, we must Rampage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                XP for the when... trying to play of much of this shit as possible before they fix. Played about 4 of them last night
                                You tell me when you're gonna use the XP!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X