No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get my guv'mint check in a few days, so no worries. Already on the phone to Verizon to beef up my interwebs, and such.

So relax... I'll kill you in a little while.

Comment

• And no more nerdious' too. That guy runs into bullets too much. FFS.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoolander View Post
        I get my guv'mint check in a few days, so no worries. Already on the phone to Verizon to beef up my interwebs, and such.

So relax... I'll kill you in a little while.
        Um, Duder, I'm recruiting you FOR my team, not against me. :-)

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        And no more nerdious' too. That guy runs into bullets too much. FFS.
        I love when you play nerdious, you always bring teh funny whilst we're killing people. Half the fun is the hilariousness in chat.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Um, Duder, I'm recruiting you FOR my team, not against me. :-)
          Oh!

Ok!

I just thought you'd be one of those choads who whine and fire off every excuse in the manual for losing...

"I did not get any sleep!"
          "My connection is slow!"
          "My chakras were misaligned!"

But, yes! As soon as I get tooled up, I'll be your huckleberry!

Comment

• Oh I've had my choadly moments but I try to take things easier now. Also I just can't wait to get some play time in as I've been without for 20+ days now. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm getting my 360 back today. Modern Warfare 2 will be played. V PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE join us. It would be epic. And I agree with Hanzel, no more suprhero's.
              Oh yes... we will rampage once again!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh I've had my choadly moments but I try to take things easier now. Also I just can't wait to get some play time in as I've been without for 20+ days now. Lulz

Good deal. Hopefully I'll see you guys on this weekend at some point then.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RAMPAGE!!!

If I have to explain the .gif to you, you are no longer allowed to be called a man.

Comment

If I have to explain the .gif to you, you are no longer allowed to be called a man.
                    Forced buttsecks?

Comment

• He's no Mr. T.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Forced buttsecks?
                        Loser!!

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                        He's no Mr. T.
                        WINNAR!!!

Comment

Loser!!
                          Oh I know who he is, I just don't understand why so many white guys foster these fantasies of letting Rampage split them like a log ie: the gif.

Comment

• Umm, I think some people probably just think it's awesome that he slammed duder on his skull.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X