No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampaged a bit this weekend. As I told Ari and B, this game NEEDS a "No RPG/Tube Hardcore mode" BULLETS ONLY!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Normally, I'd concur about noob tubes and other assorted fire and forget weaponry...

But taking out an AC-130 that someone has called in, is just too much fun!

Comment

• I think I'm doing something wrong, I can never get an AC-130 down. Everything else in the air? No problem AC-130? WTFBBQFAILSAU@O(((JG3
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• An AC-130 has countermeasures. Have you noticed all the flares that get ejected from it after you fire a Stinger? They are to confuse the missile, which is a heat seeker.

If you play team, it's easier to kill them. Have a buddy fire one... then when the bird tries to spoof the missiles, you fire one and voila... you have a kill, and major achievement points.

Comment

• Damn. I just throw my knives at it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And they bounce off the door jamb and smash you in the earball.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YES THEY DO.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  An AC-130 has countermeasures. Have you noticed all the flares that get ejected from it after you fire a Stinger? They are to confuse the missile, which is a heat seeker.

If you play team, it's easier to kill them. Have a buddy fire one... then when the bird tries to spoof the missiles, you fire one and voila... you have a kill, and major achievement points.
                  AHHHH that's where I've been going wrong. BDR clan doesn't do this teamwork bullshit. Lulz.

Comment

• Don't blame me if I'm a loose cannon!

Comment

• You?? Our whole team are loose cannons. Lulz.

Comment

• What the fuck is a team? There is no I in teamwork. Fuck that noise. Hey look! There's an I!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm more like a loose shooting target.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What a weird day in gaming.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Not seen since meeting with Activision? I knew Bobby Kotick was a cocksucker, but a killer?

Comment

• After reading more this morning it seems things are not good for the future of CoD. IW broke off from EA long ago for much less, so I can't see them sticking around unless contractually bound and even then I don't see a great effort being made. I can't believe that any DLC will be fast in delivery, or top quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X