No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, um, Battlefield: Bad Company 2. What's the word on that one? The multiplayer looks fucking sweet.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did mine not show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            So, um, Battlefield: Bad Company 2. What's the word on that one? The multiplayer looks fucking sweet.
            There is a MP demo out. Apparently it was the biggest massivest greatest demo success ever, by how EA spun it. I never have gotten to it, but I'll grab it. I'm a sucker for a good shooter.

Comment

Did mine not show?
              FFFFUUUUUU...I need to start an Imageshack or some shit to save this crap.

Comment

• It is pretty great. I played it on the PS3. I will be grabbing this hopefully. SINCE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE DLC!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FFFFUUUUUU...I need to start an Imageshack or some shit to save this crap.

If they are just pics, make an album in your profile. If they are gifs, add the gif to the album, upload the gif to imgur.com and copy and paste the direct link into the comments in your album. It's what I did for all of my gifs.

Comment

• A lot of people I know have dug the BFBC2 demo.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's pretty fun. The environments are pretty fun to destroy. If wall goes well, I'll be grabbing it for the 360 next week (I believe that's when it drops)

Comment

• I only had 2 small gripes on BFBC2's demo. No prone on snipers and the gun you start with sniping wise didn't seem to kill anyone. I had x after x pop up and never could kill anyone with the sniper rifle. The rest of it? Pretty damn fun.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ah yes, I forgot the lack of prone. VERY dumb decision.

Comment

• Bout to jump on MW2 for a few mins if anyone wants to play invite me.

Comment

• Can't tonight, but tomorrow you're on B. Can't wait.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played a few games and had 20+ kills in all of them...not too shabby

Comment

Working...
                                X