No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably be on around 930-10ish CST. That seems to be the best time for me to game during the week. That way we can eat dinner and hang out watching a flick or tv before I game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh. Fuck that. I can't deal with that fucking glitch BS. I was fucking annoyed as shit last night.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Meh. It was annoying, but not enough for me not to play. I don't really care about my K/D or anything, so maybe that's why.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nor do I. Look at my stats. Hahaha. But it's just fucking frustrating. Especially when I read that the suspensions would last from 24 hours to two weeks. OH NOES! Ugh.

Comment

• Plus the more complaints we can make the more suspensions will happen
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, the suspensions are a joke. They should just reset their levels to 0 and take away all of their perks.

Comment

• Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                Will do what I can.
                Cool. Sent him a PM (and copied you on it).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Riker View Post
                  Yeah, the suspensions are a joke. They should just reset their levels to 0 and take away all of their perks.
                  Imagine having to start from scratch if you were three prestiges in.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Riker View Post
                    Yeah, the suspensions are a joke. They should just reset their levels to 0 and take away all of their perks.
                    Concur'd!

Comment

• I'll be on tonight, if my fucking schedule permits it.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Put your dick away and give Wesley a breather.

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/07/mo...infinite-care/
                          • Fixes the Javelin glitch (thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster!)
                          • Fixes unlimited care packages glitch
                          • Fixes areas where players could exploit geography (e.g. hide inside rocks in Afghan)

Comment

• Cool. Saw a guy hiding in the rock the other day. I shot him in the pebbles.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Cool. Saw a guy hiding in the rock the other day. I shot him in the pebbles.

*rimshot

Also, I wonder if that's the area I was talking about when we were playing?

Comment

• Fuck yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X