No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulz to people bitching about Highrise and the scaffolding shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I call those people sissies. Seriously folks just kill them.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a dude from CHUD that Guinan was defending in the ASSCREED thread haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BillyG. And he is good people.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I was trying not to name names haha. But yeah. Just made me laugh.

Comment

• Billy G is ok but he makes my butthurts look like happy go lucky funtime.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Like I said in the Asscreed thread, we all have our fail moments.....
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Haha. I got nothing personal against anyone I don't know, I just thought it was funny because it's a valid part of the game. And not a glitch.

Comment

• We actually need to get him over here. He'd be a fine addition to this motley crew.

Comment

• Go forth Guinan and use your womanly powers to bring him to the dark side.

Comment

• Yo McClane. Your assistance would be helpful.

Comment

• Gameszs tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
                            Yo McClane. Your assistance would be helpful.
                            Will do what I can.

Comment

• I'm down for some gaming tonight.

Comment

• Time?

Comment

Working...
                                X