What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    My entire life until now has been bullshit. But now I have this gif. And life is good.
    It is a quality gif.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Holy shit on SPARTACUS. We've got only one episode left (it got too late to finish it last night) and the shit has hit the fan in a major way. Sad to see my man Crixus bite it, but then again...I know that it's coming for everyone.
      The finale was only terrific. Great coda to the entire saga - some characters make it out alive, some don't. Heavy on the ultra-violence, too, and if you're invested emotionally in certain characters, expect a lump in your throat here and there. A MANLY lump, yo.

Wrapped up Black Sails earlier in the week - hope it gets another season, but they have GOT to ramp up the action a bit more and get away from the slow burn shit on the island hangout. Also, huge crush on Clara Paget/Anne Bonny. Shit, I'd rather watch the hijinks she gets into moreso than any of the other pirates, specifically since Bonny was such a badass pirate historically.

Comment

• We checked ou the new CW show The 100. Stars Desmond from LOST, the homophobic black guy from Grey's Anatomy, Kelly Hu, and a bunch of attractive teenagers. Jist is that Earth got fucked, small section of humans made it to space thanks to the fact that there were some space stations from different countries just chilling. All spacestations come together to form the "ark" and now the "ark" is about to fail due to too many people on the station and not enough supplies such as oxygen, food, etc..

All crimes are punishable by death UNLESS you're under 18, in which case you're put in prison. So all 100 teens in prison get sent down to Earth to see if it's habitable and of course they start forming gangs and shitt and we all know what's going to happen.

not the most original premise but we were pretty fucking entertained. The last shot promises some cool stuff to happen so it'll get at least 2 more episodes from.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That sounds ridiculous, even by CW standards.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            The finale was only terrific. Great coda to the entire saga - some characters make it out alive, some don't. Heavy on the ultra-violence, too, and if you're invested emotionally in certain characters, expect a lump in your throat here and there. A MANLY lump, yo.

Wrapped up Black Sails earlier in the week - hope it gets another season, but they have GOT to ramp up the action a bit more and get away from the slow burn shit on the island hangout. Also, huge crush on Clara Paget/Anne Bonny. Shit, I'd rather watch the hijinks she gets into moreso than any of the other pirates, specifically since Bonny was such a badass pirate historically.
            The finale was great. And yeah, we did have a lump in our throats over the fates of certain characters. Gannicus, in particular, was a gut punch.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              That sounds ridiculous, even by CW standards.
              It is, but it's my kind of ridiculous. Did I mention there are mutants possibly?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                The finale was great. And yeah, we did have a lump in our throats over the fates of certain characters. Gannicus, in particular, was a gut punch.
                That moment was the goods.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  We checked ou the new CW show The 100. Stars Desmond from LOST, the homophobic black guy from Grey's Anatomy, Kelly Hu, and a bunch of attractive teenagers. Jist is that Earth got fucked, small section of humans made it to space thanks to the fact that there were some space stations from different countries just chilling. All spacestations come together to form the "ark" and now the "ark" is about to fail due to too many people on the station and not enough supplies such as oxygen, food, etc..

All crimes are punishable by death UNLESS you're under 18, in which case you're put in prison. So all 100 teens in prison get sent down to Earth to see if it's habitable and of course they start forming gangs and shitt and we all know what's going to happen.

not the most original premise but we were pretty fucking entertained. The last shot promises some cool stuff to happen so it'll get at least 2 more episodes from.
                  Will check it out. NOW GO WATCH CONTINUUM so I'm not alone singing the gospel.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fDa9DVuwRDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• awesome.

Comment

• AKA ROB: THE OFFICIAL SERIES
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE GOOD WIFE continues to be one of the best shows on network television. Holy shit.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              That is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
                              Stupidly awesome.

Comment

• If you enjoy jokes that fall flat and try too hard, then sure.

Someone paid people to make that. Why?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X