No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'know, I never watched Smallville. Superman without the super just = man. Looked boring as FUCK.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was so much worse than that, Ig...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think the horrible aftertaste of Smallville is what's keeping me from checking out Arrow, Flash and Gotham. That damn show, plus the dreck that was Dark Knight Rises, pretty much killed any interest in DC stuff for me.

Hoping the Batman/Superman flick brings back the love.

Comment

• Arrow and The Flash deserve a chance. And I still really enjoy Gotham so far.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Y'know, I never watched Smallville. Superman without the super just = man. Looked boring as FUCK.
            The two episodes with Sarah Carter were great but not for any actual storytelling reason.

And y'all should give Arrow and The Flash a chance. I hit season 2 episode 18 of Arrow yesterday and it was awesome. The whole season (hell, even the first season) built to that point and it was worth it. I think it's only going to get more crazy until there's probably some damn CW cliffhanger at the end of ep22.

Comment

• Benched on USA

New show about public defenders starring Eliza Coupem Maria Bamford, Oscar Nunez (from the Office) and a bunch of other random people from other shows like Reno 911 and more.

Not bad for the first episode. Bamford is great
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                And I still really enjoy Gotham so far.
                Ben Edlund is involved. Therefore I will pay some smattering of attention.

Gotham and Sleepy Hollow are my Monday Night Jam.

Comment

• Sleepy Hollow is fucking legit. Haters can eat my dick hole.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm captain of the Sleepy Hollow praise club.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The two leads have such great fucking chemistry it's sad other shows can't be cast as well.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So this week's American Horror Story was fucking GREAT. The backstories of everyone they showed were proper fucked and dat clown backstory? GOTDAMN. I couldn't look at that fucker with his mask off, so fucked up.

Comment

Last night's Flash episode was pretty great except for Prison Break guy. God he's terrible. The train stuff was neat looking. Also, gotdamn to Felicity's trivia dress last night. SHE IS SO HOT OH LAWD.
                          This this all of THIS.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

So this week's American Horror Story was fucking GREAT. The backstories of everyone they showed were proper fucked and dat clown backstory? GOTDAMN. I couldn't look at that fucker with his mask off, so fucked up.
                            I actually felt bad for the guy. Honestly, even though I'm interested to see where they go next they could end the season right now and I'd be happy. That two-parter was excellent.

Comment

• Wes Bentley for the win.

Comment

• Is Constantine awful or what? I have the first couple episodes on DVR.

Comment

Working...
                                X