No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I will catch up on Gotham today. Not leaving the couch, seems like a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I'm with Rob on the Gotham love train. The latest episode was really good but...

Spoiler: no consequences 
      i think it would have been more interesting to see the mayor and Falcone actually get arrested to see some different maneuvers from them. The way it went down was played well but too typical. Stupid Barbara.

I loved the reveal of the Penguin's plan, though. I remember thinking during the promos before the show started "ugh, who cares about the Penguin?" but he's the best/most interesting part of the show.
      Exactly. Even with some stupid choices, it is getting better and The Penguin is fucking awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Exactly. The Penguin is fucking awesome.
        I never in my life thought I'd see/read anyone say this. My, how far we've come.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Catching up on Gotham. Currently on the police station shoot out, and man. This show really did get good.

Comment

• THANK YOU.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              I never in my life thought I'd see/read anyone say this. My, how far we've come.
              That's why I like this show. It took a few episodes, but The Penguin really is fucking awesome.

Comment

Last night's episode of Horror Story was pretty legit. Although I am sad that
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                the clown is gone. Dandy isn't creepy enough
                I hope they keep burying people in the yard for their flowers. That's such a creepy thought.
                My wife and I are so confused right now...

Spoiler: Freak show 
                whats the deal with the scenes of Mustache Guy selling the freaks to the Medical Curiosities Musuem? Are they flash forwards? Are the visions Lange is having of possible futures if she does or doesn't do something? We don't get it, other than just being creepy.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not too sure Grave. That's been bugging me too. IT's a bit sloppy.

Really dug last night's Gotham. OFFICE SPACE FIGHT CLUB.

Bullock and Gordon's interactions are getting much better. Really like what they did with Bullock.

Carol Kane still owns as the mother. The scene with Alfred and Bruce at the kid's house was fantastic.

Comment

• Just got the two best laughs out of DiNozzo on NCIS... First is his two goldfish are named "Kate" and "Ziva" after the characters of the two female team members that left. Also, Tony is thinking of adopting a stray cat... a black & white that he named after a character in "Casablanca".
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                      Just got the two best laughs out of DiNozzo on NCIS... First is his two goldfish are named "Kate" and "Ziva" after the characters of the two female team members that left. Also, Tony is thinking of adopting a stray cat... a black & white that he named after a character in "Casablanca".
                      Yeah I was enjoying the shit out of this episode but I got called out to a police call so I'll have to watch it later.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Supernatural was fantastic last night. It's episodes like that that make it worth every minute invested in the show. So meta but in the best way possible, cameos yet not really cameos, both brothers finally coming to the realization that the road is where they belong. And a couple of decent songs, especially the plays version of Carry on wayward son. AND CHUCK!!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Clancy Brown showed up on The Flash last night. He was Clancy Brown'in all over the place. Really digging this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Supernatural was fantastic last night. It's episodes like that that make it worth every minute invested in the show. So meta but in the best way possible, cameos yet not really cameos, both brothers finally coming to the realization that the road is where they belong. And a couple of decent songs, especially the plays version of Carry on wayward son. AND CHUCK!!!!!
                            Saw a commercial for this and laughed. I need to catch up as I gave up during season 7.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C8D-FNUTKVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Saw a commercial for this and laughed. I need to catch up as I gave up during season 7.
                                There's plenty of good mixed in with the shit but last nights ep was almost saying "Ok, we get it, back to the road, back to cases enough with the brother drama" It was sooooo good.
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C8D-FNUTKVk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                                My dick is so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X