No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done with my re-watch of The Shield.

Spoiler: spoilers 
    Fucking Shane and that grenade....FUCK YOU SHANE FUCK YOU SO HOARD

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indeed Rob. Fuck that. I already hated him, but that one took the cake. Watching the flashback episode was painful afterward.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Continuum season 2?

YES PLEASE! Great season opener! Glad to see Keira's suit well used, and the FX budget kinda went up so far.

Comment

• Finished Hemlock Grove because I don't know why. Pretty much everything was obvious and the one thing I wanted to see some in-depth revelations on, the giant, mute sister, was barely touched on. Not very good at all.

Comment

• Good to know I won't waste my time with this.

Comment

• Because I get spoiled by you fucks everytime I post about Fringe (ONLY ON SECOND SEASON SO SPOILERTAG ANYTHING DAMMIT) I just need to say I loved the Peter Weller episode we just watched last night. Some awesome body horror stuff going on.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Weller episode was one of the best. It also becomes important later in the game (that's all ill say, honest).

Rob's pretty close to the episode where Walter takes Asteroid to Pound Town & unlocks the secrets of the series. Who knew it would tie into the Downsy kid universe from St. elsewhere?

Comment

• *shakesfist*

hahah

Comment

• ITS ALL A DREAM SET IN THE INFINITE UNIVERSE ROB

#NeverSeenFringeSpoilers

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      It was all a dream. I used to read Word Up magazine.
                      Me too man

Me too
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New NCIS tonight & for the next 3 weeks. Will they find Eli David's killer? Will Tony & Ziva hook up?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I'm only on episode 3 of Fringe, thanks for ruining it all for me Rob, now that I know Peter Weller shows up and dead or alive we're coming with him life is ruined.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At least I didn't spoil for you what was spoiled for me.

Comment

• Tru dat.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Rob's pretty close to the episode where Walter takes Asteroid to Pound Town & unlocks the secrets of the series. Who knew it would tie into the Downsy kid universe from St. elsewhere?
                                Quoted for greatness. Especially "Asteroid". hah.

Comment

Working...
                                X