What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Big episode of NCIS tonight. They're going to introduce a new spinoff and Scott Bakula is in it.
    I'm actually interested in one of these shows for once. Please tell me Ziggy is in it!

Comment

• Checked out that new Jim Henson Creature show on the Scifi network. Really dug it. This and Face/Off are some of my favorite reality shows. If you even sort of like puppets and animatronics and what not, you should check it out.

It's just sad seeing Brian Henson.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The NCIS last night was a two-parter. Part two is next week and it looks like Gibbs and Scott Bakula's character are in the cross-hairs of a serial killer that their TO's thought they caught when Gibbs and Bakula's characters were probationary agents.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Helix is bad. SO FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAD. It may have gotten a second season, but I'm out.

What a waste of Rocketeer and the Japanese dude.

Ron D. Moore is awful. It's bad on the same level as Heroes.
          Last edited by Martin; 03-29-2014, 03:53 AM.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Good to fucking know. I liked the first two episodes but the third bored me and I haven't watched the rest yet. Will just delete them off the DVR. I NEED MORE SPACE FOR OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T SUCK.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The finale is hilariously bad. Fuck it. Go watch Continuum, which gets better every episode. Give it at least 5-6 to see how awesome it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Checked out that new Jim Henson Creature show on the Scifi network. Really dug it. This and Face/Off are some of my favorite reality shows. If you even sort of like puppets and animatronics and what not, you should check it out.

It's just sad seeing Brian Henson.
                We watched some of that Henson show this morning. Could be interesting.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Breaking Bad: finished.

Wow. This is the best I've seen with The Wire.

Comment

• If you guys aren't watching REVIEW then you're missing out. I finally had a chance to catch up with it last night. This show is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Is that the Andy Daly one where he spirals out of control?

If it is, I keep forgetting that it started.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah. Oh man. It's so fucking funny.

*snorts coke*
                        "THAT IS TERRIBLE UGHHHH"
                        "WHO WANTS TO GO FOR A WALK! LET'S GO!"

Comment

• Review is incredible. The pancakes and divorce episode is so damn dark and hilarious.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VvkmsI54ss4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fucking great

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Review is incredible. The pancakes and divorce episode is so damn dark and hilarious.
                              The pancakes episode was fuckign hilarious. "What is it like to eat 30 pancakes?" I fucking lost it at that part.

Comment

• Really enjoying Silicon Valley. 2nd episode was last night and I really like where they're going with it. It's not laugh out loud funny but it's really clever.

Also checked out the second episode of The 100. Still enjoying it and I finally figured out who the main girl on the Ark is....MOTHERFUCKING APRIL O'NEIL FROM SECRET OF THE OOZE.

Comment

Working...
                                X