What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That Touch tv show with Jack Bauer and made by the fuck who created Heroes?

Garbage. not that surprising, really.

Depending on how much money FOX dumped into it, I fully expect it to get cancelled in the next 4 weeks.

Speaking of cancelled. The upfronts and announcements in the next month or so is going to look like The Killing Fields.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've watched both eps of Touch and it wasn't the worst thing ever. However I can see that after a few more eps I'd be like "OH COME ON GTFO HERE WITH THAT" as far as the "it's all connected" stuff.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://science.discovery.com/tv/are-...ncounters.html

<iframe id="dit-video-embed" width="640" height="360" src="http://static.discoverymedia.com/videos/components/sci/b41861c640fee11f55c2cc19b055d1be1c227110/snag-it-player.html?auto=no" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
        Last edited by PHEDG; 03-23-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Last night's episode of Spartacus - WOW. Played out like a season finale, with the ultra-violence cranked up to 11, a murder that I didn't see coming, and so much damn intrigue it keeps me on my toes. And there's one more episode to go next week, leading to a sneak preview of Magic City! I'ma stayin' up next Friday night!

Special shout outs to the cast as well - some pretty terrific acting going on here. When I start feeling some sympathy for some of the villains, I know I'm seeing some good stuff.

Comment

• Watched the finale of The River. I dug it. IT's a bummer that we probably won't get a new season, but episode 7 was well worth it for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Last night's episode of Spartacus - WOW. Played out like a season finale, with the ultra-violence cranked up to 11, a murder that I didn't see coming, and so much damn intrigue it keeps me on my toes. And there's one more episode to go next week, leading to a sneak preview of Magic City! I'ma stayin' up next Friday night!

Special shout outs to the cast as well - some pretty terrific acting going on here. When I start feeling some sympathy for some of the villains, I know I'm seeing some good stuff.
              Spartacus has been enjoyable this year but I think a bit less so than the first season. I've watched all three seasons so far so I must be enjoying them.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tonight Junior builds a car.

Plus Fantasy Factory Wooooooooooooooowoooooooooooooooo

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssss to both. Awaits inevitable "JR's car was nice but I bet Vinny did all the work" from SR. Also BOBBY LIGHT!!!!

Comment

• Yeah. Finale was alright, but that 7th episode was so neat.

I may have to start watching Spartacus...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Spartacus has been enjoyable this year but I think a bit less so than the first season. I've watched all three seasons so far so I must be enjoying them.
                      I think it's due to lack of John Hannah's Batiatus screaming "FUCK!" and "COCK!" or "FUCKING COCK!" this season.

No, you're right - this season has a bit less over-the-top ultra violence and is more character driven. Ah, but I'm digging the dramatic elements a bit more this time around. Each character has some room to breathe and get a decent storyline going, and folks are turning in some good performances, too. A bit less campy in parts as well, and the CGI is a bit better, too.

ETA: Still, this season wraps up Friday, and we get Magic City to fill in the gap. Plus, hey, Season 2 of Game of Thrones starts up this Sunday! My weekend's made!

Comment

• Tonight, Gibbs and team and then Heddy and team. Man, I love N.C.I.S. & N.C.I.S.: L.A.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          I think it's due to lack of John Hannah's Batiatus screaming "FUCK!" and "COCK!" or "FUCKING COCK!" this season.

No, you're right - this season has a bit less over-the-top ultra violence and is more character driven. Ah, but I'm digging the dramatic elements a bit more this time around. Each character has some room to breathe and get a decent storyline going, and folks are turning in some good performances, too. A bit less campy in parts as well, and the CGI is a bit better, too.

ETA: Still, this season wraps up Friday, and we get Magic City to fill in the gap. Plus, hey, Season 2 of Game of Thrones starts up this Sunday! My weekend's made!
                          I'm enjoying it for sure, haven't even noticed new Spartacus and I mean that in a nice way, he's assumed a role and isn't sticking out like a sore thumb. And yeah, Game of Thrones NEED THAT SHIT IN MY VISIONS NAO!!!!!

Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          Tonight, Gibbs and team and then Heddy and team. Man, I love N.C.I.S. & N.C.I.S.: L.A.
                          YESSSSS and Justified.

Comment

• I'm DVR'ing "Unforgettable".

Comment

• Unforgettable is ok, but the lead actress is distracting because I can tell she's covering up an accent.

Comment

• Oh? I thought that her "assets" would be the distraction. That dress she wore last week left little to the imagination along the bustline.

Comment

Working...
                                X