Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, well, fuck everything.

*flips table*

"Can't make an omelet without euthanizin' some horses," my pappy used to say.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/22ltlLZkFlE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Monster Man last night on the sci-fi channel. Man is Cleve one fucking retarded looking dude. I can't get past how stupid he looks however it is neat to watch him make the creatures and all the work that goes into it. Plus seeing Sean Cunningham was neat. Lulz to the owner though, dude was wearing a fucking hatchetman necklace. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched some X-Files last night. Two of my favorite episodes: Jose Chung's From Outer Space and HOME.

Forgot how much I love this show.

Comment

• That Moby song they play during "Closure" gets me every time.

Comment

• Billy Connelly was awesome on House last night.

Comment

• holy shit. So we've had The River being recorded all season (haven't read about it so please no spoilers unless marked) and we decided to give the pilot a go last night. Ended up watching 3 episodes. We're kind of digging the hell outta it. Bruce Greenwood is awesome, and this show is not a fan of "slowly giving things away". It's more like "SHOW ALL OF THE COOL THINGS ALL OF THE TIME" which is fucking great. Hopefully gonna finish up the season by the weekend. I believe it's only 8 episodes or something.

Comment

• What channel was/is that on?

Watched Game Change last night. The Sarah Palin movie on HBO. Pretty damn good. Fairly even handed. Portrayed McCain pretty favorably, and Palin as a Human. An incredibly ignorant and celebrity crazed human.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• was on ABC.

Created by the guys who did Paranormal Activity. So far it's really neat. A tad silly, but neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        holy shit. So we've had The River being recorded all season (haven't read about it so please no spoilers unless marked) and we decided to give the pilot a go last night. Ended up watching 3 episodes. We're kind of digging the hell outta it. Bruce Greenwood is awesome, and this show is not a fan of "slowly giving things away". It's more like "SHOW ALL OF THE COOL THINGS ALL OF THE TIME" which is fucking great. Hopefully gonna finish up the season by the weekend. I believe it's only 8 episodes or something.
                        Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I like that show a lot, despite The Spanish Exposition*. I mean, I came for Greenwood, but overall, it's a neat show. Trust me, the last 4 episodes are scary-good. I'm watching the finale tomorrow.

It's 8 episodes, and I doubt it will be renewed....

*the Spanish girl with no personality who explains the whole plot.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched two more episodes last night. Yeah, it's silly but goddamn if it's not entertaining as fuck. It's like Supernatural on the Amazon.

Comment

• I wouldn't go there (Supernatural has kickass characters. Lots of them. The River has ONE. Greenwood. the german guy is ok).

And Rob: episode 7. It's a great one. Shit took a turn I really liked.

Comment

• That Touch tv show with Jack Bauer and made by the fuck who created Heroes?

Garbage. not that surprising, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I wouldn't go there (Supernatural has kickass characters. Lots of them. The River has ONE. Greenwood. the german guy is ok).

And Rob: episode 7. It's a great one. Shit took a turn I really liked.
                                By Supernatural I meant more because
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                the first 6 episodes each had a new myth/ghost story thing going on.
                                not the characters.

Also, episode 7. GODFUCKINGDAMN.
                                  Spoiler: spoileryuz 
                                IT'S FUCKING RESIDENT EVIL AND UMBRELLA NOW. And that fucking cocoon? WTF
                                I honestly kind of love this show now. It's sad that it may not be back next season. That shit was fucking AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X