No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was really let down by the cancellation of Luther's IKEA card. But absolutely love the 4 eps from this season. Great atmosphere.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really need a "zero fucks given" gif of the dude walking out of the coffee shop and buttoning his trenchcoat.

Comment

• Pretty great huh? Wish there were about double the eps but man it does deliver.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished another run through of GoT.

Can't wait to still not have HBO in April.

Started Justified tonight for shits and gigs. Zanka Fucking Coffee, man. And dat Ava.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-08-2012, 06:34 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Like first season of Justified? Oh man, enjoy that. Also yeah, can't wait for GoT season 2.

Comment

• GoT is glorious in blu.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Like first season of Justified?
                The very same. I don't know how he lived through a fucking shot to the chest, but glad to see Walt being his fiveheaded hick self all over the place.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Walt is the best part of the show.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goggins is pretty much #1 but Olyphant is pretty great too.

Comment

• Mags gives everyone a run for their money in S2. And this year pretty much everybody is just outstanding.

Comment

• S2 bothered me because there seemed to be alot of wasted time until near the end. But this season has been fantastic so far.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm loving the Boomtown reunion myself but Goggins was born to play hillbilly.

Comment

• Spartacus just sliced the face off a big-ass german dude. Brains slipped out the front and down his chest.

I love this goofy show.

Comment

• New South Park tonight. Be there, bitch!

(Or just watch one of the 20 repeats of it before next week or dvr it or watch it online.)

Comment

• So Luck is cancelled. Sorry Russ.

Comment

Working...
                                X