No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally. But can we at least agree the way some shit was framed and shot could easily make someone upset when it turns out it meant nothing at all?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sometimes a cigar is a cigar. Other times it's a big brown dick.

You looked for dicks when there were none. My advice is to stop looking for dicks until the second viewing.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I either turn off my brain and not give a shit and get shit. I turn on my brain and give too much a shit and get shit.

I DON'T HAVE A MIDDLE SETTING DAMMIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You'll just have to pretend not to give a shit and hope your brain doesn't notice that you actually do give a shit.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's how I'll find nirvana

Comment

• Shit-giving/not shit-giving is a lifelong struggle.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You keep me grounded Russ.

Comment

• He is BDR's constant
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                    Last four Tuesdays I've been watching "Rizzoli & Isles" winter episodes. The season finale was last night and no new episodes till the summer.

Recap is Rizzoli's dad has cancer, Rizzoli's boyfriend asked him to marry her, Dr. Isles had a falling out with Det. Frost (Lee Thompson Young), Rizzoli's brother Tommy started to drink again, her other brother has a crush on Dr. Isles, Rizzoli may be pregnant and Lee Thompson Young's character is "on vacation".

Didn't that guy blow his brains out in real life?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      My entire life until now has been bullshit. But now I have this gif. And life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Totally. But can we at least agree the way some shit was framed and shot could easily make someone upset when it turns out it meant nothing at all?
                        Magritte wept.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          He is BDR's constant
                          WHY DO WE KEEP BRINGING UP LOST ARRRRRRRRRRGH THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

If we are discussing shit that MEANS FUCKING NOTHING let's talk about that goddamn show fucking Lost you cocksucker making me mad all these years laterwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt

Comment

• Let's not.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still love LOST.

AND WE"RE BACK

Comment

• Holy shit on SPARTACUS. We've got only one episode left (it got too late to finish it last night) and the shit has hit the fan in a major way. Sad to see my man Crixus bite it, but then again...I know that it's coming for everyone.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X