Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Never heard of it.
    It's on Netflix. You should watch it, damn funny.

Comment

• it's fucking HILARIOUS. Dillahunt and Plimpton are the fucking BEST.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• tried watching Cosmos last night. Sorry nerds, Tyson is no Sagan.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Halfway through season 3 of SPARTACUS. Really, REALLY liking the actor that they got for Crassus...he has tremendous presence in the role, and you can absolutely believe that the guy would have that much power. Perfect casting. The rest of the new people are quite good as well.

As to Liam, you're right; he HAS kinda grown into the role and made it his own. It's a different vibe from Andy, but he's been in the role long enough that I buy him as Spartacus now.

Good stuff. I know how it all ends (I've seen the Kirk Douglas movie and have read a bit of the actual history), so it's interesting to see how we get there.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Continuum season 3 premiere confirmed that it's the best scifi show on air, and that it's te best time travel show. Were close to Primer now.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• finally starting that back up now that it's on netflix. Can't wait to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                tried watching Cosmos last night. Sorry nerds, Tyson is no Sagan.
                Shit, Tyson would be the first to agree with you that he's no Sagan. Still, enjoyed getting my learn on, so I'm onboard with whatever Tyson brings me.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Halfway through season 3 of SPARTACUS. Really, REALLY liking the actor that they got for Crassus...he has tremendous presence in the role, and you can absolutely believe that the guy would have that much power. Perfect casting. The rest of the new people are quite good as well.

As to Liam, you're right; he HAS kinda grown into the role and made it his own. It's a different vibe from Andy, but he's been in the role long enough that I buy him as Spartacus now.

Good stuff. I know how it all ends (I've seen the Kirk Douglas movie and have read a bit of the actual history), so it's interesting to see how we get there.
                Told ya. Liam caught an unfair amount of flack when he took over as Spartacus, but considering Whitfield was one of the guys who chose Liam as his replacement, he got a pass from me. Then he took the role and fucking ran with it.

Enjoy the rest of the season, Matt. The finale is the fucking bomb, yo.

Comment

• Tyson can't host. I know it's new for him, but he's not good. It's distracting. I'm all for learning cool things but anytime he was on screen we were wishing he wasn't.

Comment

• Last week's Workaholics was fucking hysterical.

"You probably didn't even know I was negging you, you dumb bitch." Ders was on point.

Karl and his diaper was ridiculous and the ending was great.

"Oh yeah, all of the poop came out of diaper."

Comment

• Didn't know that Andy helped picked Liam. That's pretty cool to hear.

Only 3 episodes left of SPARTACUS. Holy shit is this thing escalating. We may try and finish it tonight.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• 6 episodes of Breaking Bad left.

Walter white is of the best vilain/badass on TV ever. Just when you think he looks feeble, he gives an insane speech like the "Say my name" one.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS METH TV.
                        Last edited by Martin; 03-19-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• I envy you, Martin. YOu're in for a real treat with those last 6 episodes.

Comment

• so far, I'd put this right by The Wire. (if it sticks the landing, and I was told it did).

Maybe I should start True Detective. At least give it a shot.

Comment

• True Detective is fucking AMAZING.

Comment

• Is it a super slow type of series?

Comment

Working...
                                X