Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adorkable. Fucking Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Adorkable. Fucking Fox.
      Adorkable makes amazeballs seem like it came from Einstein's own lips.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Could've been worse. They could've used "totes", which would make Rob punch his TV screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Could've been worse. They could've used "totes", which would make Rob punch his TV screen.
          I love "totes" and I am pretty sure Rob loves "totes" more than me.

Comment

• TOTES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shine on, you crazy diamond!

Comment

• Sooooooo, TV, How does it work?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is "totes"? What does it mean? What are you young people talking about with your modern-day slang? You kids get off of my lawn!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No Lisa, Totes is for everyone. It's amazeballs!!

Comment

• Totally, Lisa. It's a bit of slang these damn kids nowadays use.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        No Lisa, Totes is for everyone. It's amazeballs!!
                        I told you to get off of my lawn, you hippie, talking about balls...

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Totally, Lisa. It's a bit of slang these damn kids nowadays use.
                        Such a nice boy.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Can we get an official ruling on what is old now? I'm 32 and there's no damn way I'm old.

Comment

• I'm 44, and I'm still a big kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I'm 44, and I'm still a big kid.
                              Two months away from 48, and totally getting geeked out over all the old toys that will be at the flea markets this weekend!

Comment

• I want to go to the flea market this weekend! I need to buy some old toys and video games.

Comment

Working...
                                X