Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel the sameway about anything Wheedon related.

Also, despite how much noise it gets. I'll never get around to watching Chuck.

I also tried watching White Collar, Matt Bomer is easy on the eyes but damn is this show boring.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      From yesterday I still have dvr'd to watch Simpsons, Cleveland, Family Guy, American Dad, Boardwalk Empire, IRT Deadliest Roads, Atlantis Uncovered, and TacTV.
      Why the fuck would you want to suffer through that? Althought American Dad is the least worse....

Will you at least do it with a bowling ball suspended to your scrotum?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        Yeah. And the fanbase probably annoys me as much as the Scarface fanbase does.

OMG DON DRAPER IS GREAT OMG LET'S WEAR FEDORAS OMG BOOBS MCGEE
        I love the show, but yeah...I don't see Draper as a bad-ass. He's a very closed, sad human being.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I also tried watching White Collar, Matt Bomer is easy on the eyes but damn is this show boring.
        Amen, brotha. Actor with honest to God charm and acting chops...motherfucker would he have been a better Superman than Cavill.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cleveland is the least worse.

Comment

• Least worse, that's like saying the clap is the least worst of stds.

Comment

• Cleveland? That shitty character from Family Guy? OUCH

Comment

Yeah. And the fanbase probably annoys me as much as the Scarface fanbase does.

OMG DON DRAPER IS GREAT OMG LET'S WEAR FEDORAS OMG BOOBS MCGEE

The fanbase that follows like that doesn't get the show, the characters or what has been going on since the fucking pilot.

If anything, it's Charles Dickens for Baby Boomers.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Charles Dickens for baby boomers? I thought that was Thirtysomething?

How about it being just damn good television?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    From yesterday I still have dvr'd to watch Simpsons, Cleveland, Family Guy, American Dad, Boardwalk Empire, IRT Deadliest Roads, Atlantis Uncovered, and TacTV.
                    Why is Breaking Bad not on this list? Is it because you watched it already?
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I'll vouch for Cleveland show. Shit is pretty fucking funny actually.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll vouch for Cleveland show. Shit is pretty fucking funny actually.
                        Look no further than your avatar to see my reaction.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I had nothing to watch a few weeks back at work so I hulu'd some Cleveland. Rolo (I think that's the kid's name) and the fucking bears made me lose my shit a few times.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Speaking of am I the only one who thinks American Dad! will be the first of MacFarlane's show to get killed (with no subsequent resurrection)?
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Speaking of am I the only one who thinks American Dad! will be the first of MacFarlane's show to get killed (with no subsequent resurrection)?
                              Not sure, but I think you may be the only one pondering this question.

Comment

• I'd nuke the fuck out of The Simpsons first though. So great, now so shitty.

Comment

Working...
                                X