Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually chuckled a bit during the Animation Domination stuff on Fox, then partook of the newest Boardwalk Empire (DVR'ed, will finish it tonight).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Ya mean Don Draper's second wife?
      Nope. That's another girl. Draper's wife ain't as good an actress, but she's hotter.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        Caught bits and pieces of that new Playboy Club show or whatever. STOP MAD MEN'ING ALL OF THE THINGS.

Ever seen dark Skies? That was Sci-fi Mad Men before Mad Men. So good, and so cancelled.

Comment

• I do remember an episode of Dark Skies where the 60s Mulder & Scully meet up with Jim Morrison to fight aliens in the ocean.

I am not making this up.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Ever seen dark Skies? That was Sci-fi Mad Men before Mad Men. So good, and so cancelled.
            Nope but I fucking hate Mad Men...SOOOO MUCH
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nope but I fucking hate Mad Men...SOOOO MUCH
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Was an alien conspiracy show à la X-Files set in the 60's. Was REALLY fun, and like Ed said above, incorporated celebrities.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  All of the characters are assholes, not a huge fan of the time it's set in, and I find the show extremely fucking boring. We made it through 3 seasons and it was a chore watching pretty much every episode.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

All of the characters are assholes, not a huge fan of the time it's set in, and I find the show extremely fucking boring. We made it through 3 seasons and it was a chore watching pretty much every episode.
                    I'll give you that they're assholes (with the exception of Sally, Peggy and one or two others) and the first season starts off slow.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm not even going to try and sermount this mountain. We've gone down this anti Mad Men road so many times I can drive it with my eyes closed.

Also, Dark Skies is on dvd.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• the first season was one of the slowest burns EVER. So we gave it another season and it was just as boring, then people said "OMG SEASON 3 IS GREAT!" so we gave it one more. We soon realized that we just didnt' give a shit about anyone in the show and gave it up.

Comment

• I also quite the Mad Men train a while ago in season 1 after a few episodes. And I'd rather let a frustrated bear try to masturbate me while covered in honey than watching it again.

EDIT: Fuck my spelling skills
                          Last edited by Martin; 09-26-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Yeah. And the fanbase probably annoys me as much as the Scarface fanbase does.

OMG DON DRAPER IS GREAT OMG LET'S WEAR FEDORAS OMG BOOBS MCGEE

Comment

• From yesterday I still have dvr'd to watch Simpsons, Cleveland, Family Guy, American Dad, Boardwalk Empire, IRT Deadliest Roads, Atlantis Uncovered, and TacTV.

Comment

• Like Rob and Lesley, I tried a few times to get into Mad Men, but just couldn't stay interested. Finally gave up awhile back, and threw myself into other shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X