Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
    At least Margo Martindale took home an award. While I'm sad that Cletus Van Damme didn't get one, seeing Justified in the WINNER column is always nice.
    Justified won? Man an FX show getting some love? Next you'll tell me Ashton Kutcher is back on a shitty sitcom where he belongs.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Garret Morris is on the Kat Dennings' Cleavage Show?! Why wasn't that mentioned in any of the ads?

Oh, right.

Comment

• '2.5 Men' wasn't bad last night.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Garret Morris is on the Kat Dennings' Cleavage Show?! Why wasn't that mentioned in any of the ads?

Oh, right.
          2 Broke Girls was actually pretty good for a first ep, and the material was a bit risque for prime time. Dennings delivered the funny, and looked gorgeous (girls with curves, folks...). Great to see Morris, too - always liked the guy.

2.5 Men was great, and the cameos were a cool surprise (Jenny McCarthy and Jeri Ryan... yum! Dharma and Greg, too). The funeral for Charlie Sheen's character was a pisser, especially psycho girl.

Comment

• When your big surprise cameos are Dharma & Greg and John Stamos, someone didn't tell Chuck Lorre it isn't 1997 anymore.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• haha. 2.5 Men just needs to stop.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I give it this season, MAYBE one more and it'll be done. I think HIMYM is gonna wrap in another season or so, too, as the creators have been saying "endgame" in interviews.

Comment

• HIMYM should have ended after season 4.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think 2.5 Men is done after this season.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      HIMYM should have ended after season 4.
                      There were some good moments after that season, but yeah, it's running on fumes at this point. They should bring in the mom, do a season with Ted and her going through their relationship, Marshall and Lily have their kid, Barney gets hitched, Robin gets a man, and wrap the series with Ted's wedding. It's time.

Comment

• Nope. It's American TV. Like House, HIMYM will overstrech it's welcome only because it's popular, and not because of the story.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Gears of War 3 trike machine was badass last night on Junior vs. Senior.

Comment

• This Zooey D show is pretty terrible.

Comment

• Yep. Watched about 10 mins and left the room. I just can't deal with her.

Comment

• Not only did it look terrible, but holy fuck those online ads. Way to make someone as naturally beautiful as Zooey Deschanel look like she's possessed by the fugly demon.

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X