Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "jokes" the announcer guy is using are terrible.

Comment

• No shit. Now, please not House winning. That show is terrible.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YOU are terrible!

Rachel Taylor. What up.

Comment

• She's hot.

And House was great for 3-4 years, but it's now a farce. Dr. House is a completely poorly written character that no one can empathize with. I'm so glad I got off the boat after season 6.

Comment

• If I'm being honest, I agree with you. The last season was not very good. And now that Cuddy's gone it probably won't get much better.

I should be watching Breaking Bad right now but it stresses my wife out so I have to wait until she goes to bed. #pwhipped

Comment

• Sweet Christmas, look at Kate Winslet.

Comment

• Dat rack.

Comment

• Feel like I shouldn't be staring at the middle kid from Modern Family.

Comment

• Mad Men winning over Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire is a sick joke.

Comment

• Boardwalk Empire wasn't that good. Over Game of Thrones is madness though.

Comment

• Seriously. Snubbing Carrell. Again?

Fuck you, Emmys.

And I love how everyone is acting like Chuckles McSheen was totally sincere when he wished Two & a Half Men luck on their new season. Because Sheen totally doesn't have a celebrity roast airing the same night and totally doesn't have a new sitcom in development that needs good press on his end. Dipshits.
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-19-2011, 05:56 AM.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Game of Thrones was good enough to make me read the books. Although I've taken to reading quite a lot lately that's still a feat as "fantasy/knights and castle" stuff is not really my usual fare.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw the Emmy list, and I'm stunned. Happy as hell that Dinklage got the win, but everyone else on Game Of Thrones should be taking statues home.

Comment

• At least Margo Martindale took home an award. While I'm sad that Cletus Van Damme didn't get one, seeing Justified in the WINNER column is always nice.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Agreed. They all did great jobs capturing the meat of their respective characters.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X