World Cup South Africa- SPOILER TAG OUTCOMES PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed's a hardass, Vin.

Watch out. That foam party changed the man.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      And this is from someone who drinks Boddington's...
      Did I ever claim to be a hardass? Plus every Aussie will tell you you'd look like a tool drinking Fosters. Hell, I couldn't even find that shit in Sydney.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The implication is all that's needed.

Calm down, Sally.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          I do love the fact that, in Hockey, the Habs aren't the greatest team ever... they're the greatest franchise ever.

Cheers, Martin! They're added to the list of must-see's which Slap Shot currently sits atop of.

This got me pondering a list of football must-see's. Ultimately, I just want to take this opportunity to dissuade people from seeing Green Street.
          Slap Shot isn't good at all. Except in Quebecois (the dubbing was done here, a rarity at the time). Then the movie's hilarious because it deviates from the scripts A LOT. In it's original version, it's worse than The Mighty Ducks...

Bring on your football suggestions!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The French in this pic is raping my brain...

Comment

• I'm more in awe of the french penguin on the road bike, seemingly multitasking more than Houston at the 500.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God-damn that SK/Nigeria game is good.

Comment

• You can hear the songs in the Greece/Argentina game. I have no doubt that they uplifting, inspirational and most likely incredibly racist.

Comment

• Score for Argentina!

Comment

• I FUCKING LOVE DIEGO

HE IS THE ARGENTINE SANTA CLAUS
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looking toward the future and how the WC has now set me up as a lifelong fan of the sport (yes, even before the 16 spots are finalized)/I am an American dolt without much in the way of a team to root for in the Champion's League.

I wouldn't dare to pick something without understanding the history of the team, but would someone from across the pond give a Yank some perspective?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's easy.

My mom was from Liverpool.

There you go. Sorted.

Comment

• You heard the man.

I want Bobby to explain how does a team find you exactly? I've got nothing since I never followed sports and would most likely be eyefucking from the stands.

Meanwhile, George Patton will be attending the Algeria v. USA match in spirit.

Comment

• The Americans will win if they flashbang them first, or else the Algerians will suicide-bomb themselves and call it a draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X