X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWWWWYEAAAAAAAAH
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Went swimming.......face melted.......ouch.......
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished playing War Machine (it's a great game, way more balanced that Warhammer 40k, and the abilities are fun and varied), then went to a different game store, where I proceeded to find a used copy of Space Crusade complete with expansions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home, mowed the lawns, and am now about to settle down with a nice glass of rum and coke, and a game or two of "i am the biggest asshole no me" in WoW. My family was away all this week and this is my official last night of freedom, but I don't feel like being around anyone so hermetized shut-ins it is!
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• And half a weed cookie with Laura. Fuck, dude.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• who is this Laura and does she do noodz?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GIVE ME A LOLCOOKIE OR I BREAK YOUR FUCKING BEEFNECK, JAKE
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BEEFNECK Lulz. *insertcartmanpichere.jpg*

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  who is this Laura and does she do noodz?
                  She might, but she's my bro Demetrios's mom so I don't wanna make it weird. A total sweetheart and edges into MILF territory so it all good.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• So basically you won't get us noodz because it gets weird for you? Bad broski.

Comment

• Aint doing shit today.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Aint doing shit today.
                        Doinitrite.

Comment

• Woo, time to start a weekend of drinking!!!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm not drinking tonight, because I am doing system back ups and shit to get ready for my new PC. BUT TOMORROW! We are going to the St Arnold Brewery and gonna get druuuuuuuuuuunk

Comment

• yessss
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCK TO THE YES WILLIAM!! Also do not get so drunk that you fuck up your pc build

Comment

Working...
                                X