Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Jake in a month - "you were eaten by a grue."
    Wow...been a WHILE since I saw a Zork reference. Nice.

Picked up a new recording studio computer on Friday. Got flares sent up in the Reaper forums on how to set it up and which version of the software to use. Worked Saturday morning...the bitches waited until Friday after lunch to inform us of the Saturday workday. And took some furniture to my daughter's a couple of towns over so that Lovergirl could snuggle the grandbaby for a while.

Football today. Maybe some beer later. 10th wedding anniversary is this week, so I gots to make sure to take care of bidness on that end in the next day or two or I'll be a little unlucky for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
      And took some furniture to my daughter's a couple of towns over so that Lovergirl could snuggle the grandbaby for a while.
      Awww, see, that's how you do it! Nonchalance at it's finest! "Nope, we're just here to unload some furniture we don't want, that's all. Has nothing to do with that brand new baby grandchild of ours, nope. Of course, we'll hold the baby while you figure out where you wanna put the furniture."
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Another half hour to go, then home to relax. Gotta get up early tomorrow and get x-rayed for my annual kidney stone/urinary check-up, then kill time until our niece's birthday party (she turns 4!) in the afternoon. Much cake shall be consumed.

Sunday, cleaning as usual.

Comment

• drinking, podcast, sleeping, sex, gaming, drinking, eating, sex, sleeping, sex, magic the gathering, drinking, eating, sleeping, sex.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still haven't been to the new place. Gotta let me sit in on a recording again. Take advantage of this lack of snow. Don't gotta worry about me tracking snirt in. Fahey might wonder wtf.

Comment

• Yes! More PhedgCast.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                drinking, podcast, sleeping, sex, gaming, drinking, eating, sex, sleeping, sex, magic the gathering, drinking, eating, sleeping, sex.
                hey guys this guy's gonna have sex
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'll be killing Dick Wolf with gymkata.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chiropractor in the morning, errands in the afternoon. Sunday is a day trip to visit the FiL. Fun times abound in this bitch.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tonight's to-do list:
                      - Hang out in shorts watching Instant
                      - Make chicken fried rice
                      - have some dranks
                      - enjoy not having to get up for work tomorrow
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• You forgot more boarding while pooping.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I ate too much at the Mexican restaurant and am now too full to walk down the hall to play the Eggbox. Instead I am live tweeting the Golden Terribles. I've yet to see David Brent appear.

Comment

• hnnnnggg helen mirren

~

Comment

• Seriously.

Comment

• Drunkwatching Contagion with Kathleen. I think I'm going to have a heart attack. This fucking movie.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X