ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that movie gave me panic attacks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I ended up leaving the room.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Way to miss a pretty good movie, bro.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey Jake, it's not real bro.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was actually just bored and wanted to play videogames and jack off. sorry yall
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shit has the attention span of Grandpa Dickface.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now showing on Netflix:
                Clockwork Orange

Well,looks like I have an evening date planned now. You know,since my calender was so fucking full to begin with :P
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Outlaw Josey Wales is on so this weekend is pretty much awesome.

Comment

• And I have a date with "A Little Princess". I know it's a kids movie, but I don't care.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      Now showing on Netflix:
                      Clockwork Orange

Well,looks like I have an evening date planned now. You know,since my calender was so fucking full to begin with :P
                      Viddy well, little sister! Viddy well!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Outlaw Josey Wales is on so this weekend is pretty much awesome.

"You may go in peace."

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      And I have a date with "A Little Princess". I know it's a kids movie, but I don't care.
                      Jen would most likely be down with that, Ingrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        And I have a date with "A Little Princess". I know it's a kids movie, but I don't care.
                        As a 48 yr. old woman who sobs during "Toy Story 2", and still regularly hollers "Jump, Toto! Jump!" during both of his escape scenes in "The Wizard of Oz", I see no problem with this.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Heading down to NJ to see my folks. Have a good weekend, everyone.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Cat puking woke us up. We sit in the dark on the couch surfing the net on our phone/ipod. Breakfast soon. Then, hopefully, a nap. Band practice later followed by the show. Maybe SR3 in between.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Taking my daughter to the Great American Motorcycle show. She wants to enter the Best Dressed Biker Kid contest. Winners get to be in an ad in the Full Throttle motorcycle magazine,plus the trophy and awards. She's so excited
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• My weekend kicked off with awesome. Brittany's alarm went off, and my dumbass thinking I was 2 hours late for work jumped up and twisted funny. Now I have I guess a pulled muscle in my side that hurts like a motherfucker. I slept until about 10, which is uncalled for with me. If I didn't have some errands to run, I would order a pizza and climb up on the couch with a hitting pad and jug of water, never to move again.

Comment

Working...
                                X