No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i mean, it is a very accurate description of myself.

Comment

• Hahaha

Oh man, Jeff looks pregnant.

With Stalin's babby.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Hahaha

Oh man, Jeff looks pregnant.

With Stalin's babby.
        This double feed is fucking with me

Comment

• I do not care about Fuse.

Brad does not care about Fuse.

What is Doogie Howser doing in the Impact Zone?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The changes to a "grimy" Fuse made me lose any interest. Dug the Pixar look and feel from the premiere trailer.

Comment

• Phase 1 of Operation: New Toy Room is fully underway, and thanks to the most awesome wife, family, and friends ever, it is almost complete! We framed a wall to cover the garage door as Scott was shooting everything he could with his Nail Gun 7000 Extreme. The ceiling has been framed and dry wall has been installed along with an access hatch to get into the rafters. Side wall has been fully insulated and only needs a few more pieces of dry wall. I'm so amazed with how much work we got done, especially since it was about 700 degrees in the garage all weekend.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Tonight: ARGO
                Tomorrow: Gaming all day at a friend's house
                Sunday: Going out with some friends.

Another fun, busy weekend.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Seeing Louis CK tonight. Having friends over for dinner/Cards Against Humanity tomorrow.

Comment

• Louis CK was amazing. In case yall didn't know that. Douches taking fucking pictures with their iPhone flashes and fucking repeating punch lines? Not amazing.

Comment

• Super goddamn drunk CAH witha buch of virgins. Awesome game

Comment

• Got back from Chiller Theater a little while ago. No celeb pics this time as I really, really didn't want to wait a couple of hours on a line to meet Danny Glover. Lee Majors was charging $40 for an autograph, Samantha Fox $30. The guys from Porky's were charging $100 for a pic with all of 'em.

We did, however meet Bai Ling at the breakfast buffet, Deanna Demko at her merch table, Luann Lee and I shared a moment as we passed each other, and my best friend bought an authentic WWF wrestling belt (signed by Hulk Hogan and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake) from Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Andrew Anderson and... Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake (all three of 'em are still HUGE in the physique department). Next to them were Dustin Diamond, John Wayne Bobbit and Ian Ziering.

Longest lines were for the Living Room (headlining celebrities), Ace Frehley, and the rock folks upstairs (Lita Ford, the guys from That Metal Show, etc.). Kirk Hammett from Metallica's supposed to show up Sunday to pimp his horror collection book.

Merchandise vendors were sequestered to the western section of the hotel, and there was a TON of room to move around, despite the crowds. Very nicely done - they changed venues to the Sheraton Parsippany this time out, and I hope it stays that way. Definitely one of the easiest cons to navigate.

Rob, rocked the BDR shirt today (alas, my camera kacked out - no pics this time), might have a few folks I met and shot the breeze with visiting the site, including the celebs I met (hope Bai Lng shows up here - she was a sweetie! The Hammer asked what BrainDeadRadio was, so I explained to him and wrote down the web address for all three wrestlers to check out - by the Great Panda, they were still HUGE).

Comment

• Did you congratulate Bai Ling on her constantly erected nipples?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nah. Kinda hard to do with a mouth full of toast.

When I saw the line for Glover, every "wailing sax" joke that's been told here popped into my head.

Comment

• Got my The Dude costume on, gonna go possibly get laid at this party. YYYEEEEAHH BUUUDDY
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well I for one am shocked at this development.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X