No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department holiday party last night. We had team gingerbread house contests and our team won. Each of us won a $100 gift card. Since my wife was on my team, we netted $200.

Not bad!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had a huge xmas party on Saturday. It was great. We played a ton of Cards Against Humanity, and my holidays deck showed up like 2 hours before the party started. We ate a fuck ton of tamales and other horrible things. We went through an entire bottle of tequila for margaritas, as well as a bottle of Fireball whiskey. Someone brought their Wii U and playing in a group of like 14 super drunk people totally makes it great. Wish some of you guys lived close by, because that party could have been even better with some proper BDR twisted bastards.

And then I woke up Sunday feeling even worse than I had been. Zero voice, fever, general wish I could crawl into a hole feeling. Still at that point this morning too.

Comment

• We played Cards Against Humanity at my Saturday party as well. Good times.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• had a fucking blast this weekend. Brunch with friends and a lady that I'd kinda like to date but I think I annoy her (with "being chatty") and then bowling and then beer and pizza and throwing paper planes out of downtown penthouse windows and then ceviche tostadas and pupusas at Grand Central Market and then a downtown/Chinatown Runaround with K-Dawg and then came home and got our dranks on.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tell her you'll shut the fuck up if she gives you something to do with your mouth.

Comment

• Just dropped Lesley off at work as she's going on a weekend long ice fishing trip with her co-workers. That means I have the house to myself all weekend. that means, lots of drinking and some more episodes of BDRcade.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NUDE BDRCADE

Comment

• I'M GONNA BE THE BEST CAM WHORE
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do ADVENTURE this weekend.

Comment

• ROB!

They just released System Shock 2 this week on gog.com, buy this shit and do a multi-parter!!
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• This weekend will be me trying to re-organize all of my stuff and work tasks into something more manageable, as the last few weeks has had me too scatter-brained to figure out when shit is due. So I will definitely have BDRCADE on while I try and get all of this fixed up! Monday is a holdiay here (Louis Riel day), so my plan is to work hard sat and sun and do nothing but play Lego LoTR and spend time with zee family on Monday.
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I don't envy Rob at all. The rampant indecision of "do I play video games or masturbate?" "Do I do both? At the same time? Which one first?" PARALYZED
                          BY CHOICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I'M GONNA BE THE BEST CAM WHORE
                            BDSMBDRCADE

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I don't envy Rob at all. The rampant indecision of "do I play video games or masturbate?" "Do I do both? At the same time? Which one first?" PARALYZED
                              BY CHOICE.
                              It's why I got a kinect, and Pump Off 2k13.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'ma be here on Saturday. Carrie Fisher, Bai Ling, Laurie Holden had to cancel at the last minute; might try to meet Michael Rooker unless the lines are too huge (as they've been at the last few shows).

Chiller Theater is happening at the end of April, and if I go, gonna do my damndest to meet Erika Eleniak. I don't care if "destiny was never meant to be", gotta bask in Erika's glow!

Comment

Working...
                                X