No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm exhausted from this weekend. I need a vacation from my free time at this point. Started Thursday on a date with a girl named Kamryn. We ended up at a steak night, and watching the Rockets, talking shit, and having a couple beers. Ended the night asking when we would be doing it again, she said clear my calendar for Friday and I can see her then. Well OK then.

Friday comes around, she comes over about 6:30. She's only seen Evil Dead and the remake, never Two or Army of Darkness. We decided to go get some amazing burgers from Bernie's, and bring them back to the house and drink beer and watch Evil Dead 2. She passed the test and loved it. She asked for me to pick out something that would be really scary, so I recommended I Saw The Devil. I know this isn't a standard horror flick, but it's terror grows slowly over the film at how fucked EVERYONE is in it. So we watch it, and she talks about how incredible the cinematography is, and now she wants to watch more Korean movies with me. Then we made out like teenagers on the couch. Score.

Saturday I helped my sister moved furniture around from my mom's place to her place in the middle of nowhere. Then helped her finish her tree because she has a fucking Kareem Abdul Jabar height tree. Then Kamryn asks if I want to meet her that night, because she is going out drinking with some friends. I told her we were planning on doing a xmas pub crawl downtown, but maybe we can meet there, or after. I then went shopping for a new coat, because my old coat is a XXXL and I need an XL now. Picked out a pimpin pea coat, my first, and I love it.

Ashley and I then proceed to Lights in the Heights to meet her man, Todd, and his friends. Lights in the Heights is where they block off several blocks for pedestrians only, and you walk around drinking, singing, looking at lights, listening to bands playing on porches, and participate in general debauchery. It was splendid, except for running into three girls I've dated within 5 minutes of getting there.

We left from there to meet Kamryn and her friends in Midtown, which is douchebag central. Unfortunately one of her friends was having a birthday, and they were picking. Kamryn, her best friend, and best friends fiance were all miserable, and the places we went stunk of white privilege. And it was freezing cold. Eventually we tired of it, Kamryn asked for a ride back to her car a couple neighborhoods over, and I said sure. Quick car make out and I drove home at 3AM wishing I had Whataburger.

Sunday did laundry, and took the longest nap ever. Wanted to play more Black Flag but I needed all the rest I could get. Met Megan for a date, we went and had badass sushi then to River Oaks (big time balla oil money neighborhood) to look at lights. She was an ice queen at the end and barely gave me a hug, and is still being all awkward because we slept together. Whatever, be an adult about that shit. Came home and passed the fuck out. This weekend I want to do nothing but watch The Hobbit and play Xbone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I'm exhausted from this weekend. I need a vacation from my free time at this point. Started Thursday on a date with a girl named Kamryn. We ended up at a steak night, and watching the Rockets, talking shit, and having a couple beers. Ended the night asking when we would be doing it again, she said clear my calendar for Friday and I can see her then. Well OK then.

Friday comes around, she comes over about 6:30. She's only seen Evil Dead and the remake, never Two or Army of Darkness. We decided to go get some amazing burgers from Bernie's, and bring them back to the house and drink beer and watch Evil Dead 2. She passed the test and loved it. She asked for me to pick out something that would be really scary, so I recommended I Saw The Devil. I know this isn't a standard horror flick, but it's terror grows slowly over the film at how fucked EVERYONE is in it. So we watch it, and she talks about how incredible the cinematography is, and now she wants to watch more Korean movies with me. Then we made out like teenagers on the couch. Score.

Saturday I helped my sister moved furniture around from my mom's place to her place in the middle of nowhere. Then helped her finish her tree because she has a fucking Kareem Abdul Jabar height tree. Then Kamryn asks if I want to meet her that night, because she is going out drinking with some friends. I told her we were planning on doing a xmas pub crawl downtown, but maybe we can meet there, or after. I then went shopping for a new coat, because my old coat is a XXXL and I need an XL now. Picked out a pimpin pea coat, my first, and I love it.

Ashley and I then proceed to Lights in the Heights to meet her man, Todd, and his friends. Lights in the Heights is where they block off several blocks for pedestrians only, and you walk around drinking, singing, looking at lights, listening to bands playing on porches, and participate in general debauchery. It was splendid, except for running into three girls I've dated within 5 minutes of getting there.

We left from there to meet Kamryn and her friends in Midtown, which is douchebag central. Unfortunately one of her friends was having a birthday, and they were picking. Kamryn, her best friend, and best friends fiance were all miserable, and the places we went stunk of white privilege. And it was freezing cold. Eventually we tired of it, Kamryn asked for a ride back to her car a couple neighborhoods over, and I said sure. Quick car make out and I drove home at 3AM wishing I had Whataburger.

Sunday did laundry, and took the longest nap ever. Wanted to play more Black Flag but I needed all the rest I could get. Met Megan for a date, we went and had badass sushi then to River Oaks (big time balla oil money neighborhood) to look at lights. She was an ice queen at the end and barely gave me a hug, and is still being all awkward because we slept together. Whatever, be an adult about that shit. Came home and passed the fuck out. This weekend I want to do nothing but watch The Hobbit and play Xbone.

Pics, so we can vote on which pussy to crush.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, I already crushed Megan. Looks like Kamryn crushing will happen this week before she leaves to visit her folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Well, I already crushed Megan. Looks like Kamryn crushing will happen this week before she leaves to visit her folks.
          Pics!!!!!
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Weekend looks amazing. Going out tonight with a girl that is a friend of a friend on Facebook. She randomly messages me, tells me I have great taste in restaurants and a sexy beard. Saturday night seeing Katie again and doing awful shit to her all over the house since I am roommate free for a week. Sunday morning breakfast with Candice, whom I thought wasn't interested but apparently legitmate was just unavailable during the week. When I'm not draining my nuts this weekend I will be cleaning up the mess the previous roommate left behind and trying to beat Dead Rising 3.

Comment

• Holiday party tomorrow night for work. Getting my free XBox One then as well as seriously getting my drink on. Might win a few more prizes (won a WiiU last year).
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Weekend turned to absolute shit, and I just stayed off the internet. After the crazy high on Thursday of the work bonus I got the other side of the coin.

Worked at my dad's ranch Friday. Got the tractor and two pickup trucks stuck in the mud. Spent about 6 hours getting them out with a neighbors tractor and about 250lbs of chains. If you want a REAL workout, then drag 250lbs of chain a total of around 600-700 feet. That shit will wear you out.

Then I of course ended up sunburned to a crisp, even though it was good and cloudy Friday while we dug out the vehicles. I had a date Saturday, and we wanted to go to Glenwood Cemetery, which is a beautiful rich person cemetery filled with Houston's rich and famous, including Howard Hughes. And of course as soon as we get there it starts pouring. Called it early, as I was miserable, burned, so thirsty, and suffering some degree of sun poisoning. Had another date Sunday. It was ehhhhhh because I still felt like shit. I am doing nothing this week until Friday. Before that my evening are going to be getting back into insanity and playing videogames.

Comment

• hopefully heading up to the cabin tomorrow for some baltar, fishing, drinking, and relaxing. Cannot wait.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Today is my 'Friday'...taking a 4 day weekend, and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate with us (for the most part).
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Today is my 'Friday'...taking a 4 day weekend, and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate with us (for the most part).
                      Yup. This week is our Friday off and then off Monday. I've been in a serious funk, so I am taking this weekend to recharge. Tomorrow is an errands/clothes hunting/taco expedition with my bff. Saturday going to the movies, then gonna sit outside and grill all fucking evening. Sunday I may continue the grilling, undecided.

Comment

• GONNA CATCH SO MANY FISH TODAY IS TAKING FOREVER
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          GONNA CATCH SO MANY FISH TODAY IS TAKING FOREVER
                          I came in planning to be uber-productive. Knocked out everything I had early. Manager told me not to start on next batch of my project until I finish what I have open, but am waiting on a bunch of answers. So I got nothing else to do today so why can't I just start my weekend early?

Comment

• 8 pages to pencil, ink, and add to the twelve already underway.

I-I can do this, right?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Friday: Do the cemetary run with my FIL. We're doing the yearly 'plant flowers on graves' thing. That'll take most of the day.
                              Sat-Mon: Wide open. We're gonna do what we want when we want to do it, weather permitting. I think we're gonna hit Stillwater one day and try and snag a bed & breakfast for some overnight fun. We'll see. I'm gonna try and fit in X-MEN on one of those days.

Comment

• Have to work this weekend. Gonna be soooooooooooooooo many cars to unlock for drunk idiots.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X