No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I want that game but too fucking many already, with more coming in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Might leave work a little early Friday, and apart from a doctor's checkup for me Saturday AM, Jen and I are doing precisely jack until Tuesday. A nice long weekend with no commitments or pressure to do anything is just what we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Might leave work a little early Friday, and apart from a doctor's checkup for me Saturday AM, Jen and I are doing precisely jack until Tuesday. A nice long weekend with no commitments or pressure to do anything is just what we need.
        Envy. I hate you.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here Tim. We have absolutely nothing planned. Except for drinking, eating, gaming, and fucking.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We need it, especially after last week and working this week. Just need to decompress, not go anywhere special, and loaf. Might do a bit of cleaning, but not as much as last week.

Comment

• Got the improv class on Saturday, definitely going to record a new ep with the award winning Randall.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                We need it, especially after last week and working this week. Just need to decompress, not go anywhere special, and loaf. Might do a bit of cleaning, but not as much as last week.
                I hear ya. I'm really, really hoping that we can take Monday off from working on the FiL's house...we've got a funeral to go to on Tuesday and it'd be nice to have a buffer of SOME sort between work and death.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Heard that, Matt. I'm lucky I don't have anything real pressing at the moment work-wise, or at least anything that can't wait until next week. Once today is over with, tomorrow will just be blissful scut-work until 5 PM.

Comment

• Ideally, we'll take Monday off and head to Stillwater for the day. I THINK it's supposed to be nice out, and it'd be cool to head out there and drink some rum-and-cokes over at Smalley's for a few hours. Just CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

edit: scratch that. It looks like we've got thunderstorms ALL WEEKEND LONG, starting Friday night and lasting through Monday. RAGE.
                    Last edited by Matt; 05-26-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• STILLWATERRRRRWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SAINTS IN THE HIZOUSE
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went to bed at like 10:30 last night. Felt all old like. BUT THEN:

Woke up at 8:30
                          sex
                          coffee
                          Had chicken fried steak, cheesy hashbrowns, eggs and toast for breakfast
                          WENT TO THE ZOO AND IT WAS GLORIOUS
                          Started to rain, went to Mall of America
                          Bought some cool shit for our place
                          Went to IKEA and bought more shit for our place
                          came home and started drinking
                          2 FULL DAYS OF DOING NOTHING ARE AHEAD OF US

YESSSssssssss

Comment

• Going to Comicpalooza tomorrow I think. Brittany will be gone all day, and I was going to game, but the convention should be a better time. Then BBQing and draaaaaaaaaaaaanking tomorrow night, followed by making pulled pork Monday.

Comment

• Woke up early yesterday, took Jen to pick up her car from STS for it's check-up, went to the doctor for my check-up (The Good: bad cholesterol is low as fuck! Waiting on the blood and urine work, but otherwise I are as healthy as horse! The Bad: I clocked in at 245 - heaviest I've ever been, and have a paunch again. Hitting the treadmill tonight and every night for the foreseeable future). Spent most of yesterday organizing stuff in my office and playing Mafia Wars on Facebook (props and ring kiss to my "don" Iggy!).

Today, probably more Mafia Wars and a quick trip to Petco for food for the cats.

Comment

• Heading to the 500 with ingrids dad, brother in law and nephews.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X