No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that was the best time I've had in a while. Finally home, hanging out on the couch with the doors open while sipping a gin rickey, waiting for my cilantro chicken pesto sandwich and gazpacho soup to show up from Urth Caffe (luh dat place) and catching up on last week's episode of Louie. A very much-needed chill weekend.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 3.5 hours to go, then off to meet Jen at STS to drop off our cars for maintenance. Gonna spend the weekend relaxing, more job hunting, some cleaning, etc.

Comment

• Got a company picnic tomorrow which should be fun. Other than that, I'm open. Probably gonna chill for the most part.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Spending the weekend cleaning the house. Not really thrilled. Having a big surprise anniversary party next weekend for Britt's parents, like 20+ people coming. So this weekend we clean, and clean, and clean. I am going to go get my basketball goal that's been sitting at my mom's house for years and set that up though. This weekend the high is like 85 and getting down into the 60s. If we get a chance I want to find a nice patio and play some CAH with friends.

Comment

• The father in law is in town, staying at our house through Sunday. Unfortunately, my wife is now sick with what i am on the tail end of. Gonna be a FUN FUN FUN weekend.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Got some good-ass free ramen and frozen yogurt for dinner, came home and Andrew offered to praise Baltar with me, now just chillin' and going to do laundry/clean my room/go for a walk tomorrow. Probably nothing on Sunday. Cannot wait to get paid on Wednesday.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Drank.

Drew.

Swamp Thing might be the easiest character to illustrate under the influence.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got invited to a friend's record release party in Echo Park tonight. I want to go, but I don't want to get mugged and shit coming back in the morning. Might try to cop a spot to sleep at the Outpost or just stay there all night.

~

Comment

• Just got up. STARTING THE WEEKEND OFF RIGHT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *High five*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• actually nevermind roommate just bought me chicken pad thai so I'm going to be lazy all day now and maybe just go to Gamestop if anything

~

Comment

• Might have a tornado in my area tonight. Anybody have anything to pass along if I wind up in Oz? Or if I run into Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt or a young Philip Seymour Hoffman?

Comment

• Go LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT!
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Might have a tornado in my area tonight. Anybody have anything to pass along if I wind up in Oz? Or if I run into Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt or a young Philip Seymour Hoffman?
                              Ask Helen if she's into big dudes who are happily married and if she says yes tell her my wife is down too. Her and her big forehead can get it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Might have a tornado in my area tonight. Anybody have anything to pass along if I wind up in Oz? Or if I run into Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt or a young Philip Seymour Hoffman?
                                Food! FOOD! FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X