ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Why can't motherfuckers just let you be and chill? Dude who's house we went to was trying his hardest to throw me in the pool. I was like man first off I don't fucking do water, all the times we've been here have I ever even put the feet in that pool? And I've got two $200 car keys in my pockets, my wallet, and a $500 phone. You'll be out a grand if you throw me in there. And I will be fucking PISSED.

Brittany's dad snapped "oh yeah he might say 'damn' if you do it" and I shot him a "well go fuck yourself as well" look. Yeah, not a great time.
    That is so very uncool.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When we were leaving he was thanking us for coming and all, and he goes "but next time...you're going in the drink." I told him hey man, everyone needs a dream but for your sake I hope not. They just don't get it. I don't particularly like driving an hour away to spend 8 hours with a bunch of people I have nothing in common with or to talk about with, so I sit in the corner, listen to music, and drink beer. Don't come harsh on my buzz, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        When we were leaving he was thanking us for coming and all, and he goes "but next time...you're going in the drink." I told him hey man, everyone needs a dream but for your sake I hope not. They just don't get it. I don't particularly like driving an hour away to spend 8 hours with a bunch of people I have nothing in common with or to talk about with, so I sit in the corner, listen to music, and drink beer. Don't come harsh on my buzz, man.

Throw him in first. If he has a problem, throw in an appliance.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played games, watched movies, finished the new episode, hung with baltar, and chilled. Not a bad weekend. CAn't wait for Lesley to be home now though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Went to my mom and dad's Saturday for my oldest b-day deal at their place. Joking around with my Aunt because she's that type of person when out of the blue she decides slinging a tablespoon full of mayo is a great idea. It hits my shirt, face, and hat. I should have fucking choke slammed her old ass but I just told her I don't play like that and let it go.

Joking verbally, can do all day erryday, slinging food and wasting that and/or ruining someones clothes, just not my thing. People do dumb shit because people are dumb as shit. Stupid is as stupid derps/tomhanksnolongerfunny.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nice of the sun to finally fucking come out.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I had a couple of days off. Been at the factory for a year so they let me have Thursday and Friday off (without pay...but still...I *do* get paid vacation this year). Anyway, as I had Friday off I didn't have to work Saturday or today. Four straight non-holiday days.

I spent most of it in the studio and watching movies. Watched "Hugo" with my folks and kids last night. Drank a full six of Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown ale. Prolly shoulda worked on my wife for a blowjob, but the universe isn't that perfect.

Comment

• May the universe smile upon you in the very near future. Repeatedly.

Comment

• Had a killer time at Lesley's bday party on Friday. Everyone seemed to have a blast so that was nice. Ended up going out to lunch on Saturday and got a decent kobe beef burger that proceeded to put me into a sleep coma for a few hours. Played SWTOR the rest of the night. Ended up playing SWTOR all day yesterday for the most part. My guy is almost done with his Act 2 and is looking SITH AS FUCK
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Good! Goooood!"

Weekend was... interesting. Wrapped up all the paperwork for refinancing the mortgage, and found out we don't have to start paying our mortgage until July 1st. Means we have a couple of grand to throw towards our vacation fund!

Plus, found out we're getting a settlement check large enough to make our credit card bills history.

Went to Chiller Theater with Jen, my best friend and his new GF. Place was packed, ALMOST tried to get an autograph from Zoe Bell but thought better of it. Dealers room was a bit lacking this go round, so I have all this extra cash in my wallet.

Jen and I are on vacation this week, so gonna spoil her rotten today with my new found largess. Rob, expect a nice chunk of scratch via Amazon later this week(?) as I'm orderin' shit as an early birfday gift for myself.

Comment

• Weekend was kind of a bust. Had a bunch of up and at 'em on Friday but ended up pissing it away, Saturday I got put in a shitty mood by Brittany, and Sunday I spent watching basketball. At least basketball is still awesome.

Comment

• Went to a friend's house on Saturday and played a shitload of board games for around ten hours. Yesterday was my MRI and EMG, so we hung out downtown for a bit. Hit the global market for some chow, was pretty cool.

Comment

• I worked nights all weekend...yipee.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gonna power-wash the fuckshack. Gonna finish the pencils to this Bartman comic. Gonna color this Lizard/Spidey page. Gonna see The Avengers.

Gonna drive a big truck, rockflagandeagle.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked up my brother and his wife at Newark Airport this morning, had breakfast with them at my folks' house. We're starting the weekend off tomorrow with The Avengers at 10 AM (OMG, you guize! OMG!), followed by futzing around Freehold Mall, then other stuff. Saturday's Free Comic Book Day at The Record Store with my best buddy, more hang time with my bro and sis-in law. Sunday's the big family dinner.

In short, glad to have my brother and sister-in-law back in town after 11 years, and gonna take huge advantage of it this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X