ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Tell me how it is, as it is on my list of games to destroy once the quarter ends.

Weaksauce in terms of gameplay. Story was pretty interesting. A lot of improvements over the first game. Still, you could totally 1000 it, if you made the time for it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bittersweet reaction, but I think I'll end up getting it sometime soon. I really enjoyed the first one, and the cel-shaded stuff actually seems to work in its favor.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Had a good time up at the cabin. It snowed non stop and Fahey was loving being off the leash and running around like a madman. We drank nonstop, smoked nonstop and relaxed. Was fun. I can also stoke a fire like noone's business.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a decent weekend. Got together with Ceej and some friends on Friday and played Magic and Cards Against Humanity all night while getting nice and toasty. Relaxed most of the morning Saturday and went to my dad's to teach my little brother how to play Magic during the afternoon. Gave him a ton of my old cards and he was ecstatic. He got the hang of the game down pretty quickly and wants to play some more. Good times. Took Fahey out for an epic walk down to the Petco to get his nails trimmed and he proceeded to bite the guy and drew blood. Not his finest moment. Dog hates his paws touched apparently. Spent most of Sunday relaxing and enjoyed the sunny weather during the afternoon by taking Fahey out for another epic walk.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Minor flooding and Mass Effect. My weekend and the name of my new band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Had a decent weekend. Got together with Ceej and some friends on Friday and played Magic and Cards Against Humanity all night while getting nice and toasty. Relaxed most of the morning Saturday and went to my dad's to teach my little brother how to play Magic during the afternoon. Gave him a ton of my old cards and he was ecstatic. He got the hang of the game down pretty quickly and wants to play some more. Good times. Took Fahey out for an epic walk down to the Petco to get his nails trimmed and he proceeded to bite the guy and drew blood. Not his finest moment. Dog hates his paws touched apparently. Spent most of Sunday relaxing and enjoyed the sunny weather during the afternoon by taking Fahey out for another epic walk.
              That's great. Fahey will now hunger for human flesh.

And by epic walk, you mean that ninjas and giant robots randomly attacked you while you defended humanity, right?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Off tomorrow, have a good weekend planned.

Tomorrow I shall wake up at 7, lift weights and ride my bike to the basketball courts. Run to the grocery store for a handful of things, then buy a few delicious tacos and watch these despecialized Star Wars. Then at 7 going to see Raiders of the Lost Ark at the Alamo Drafthouse with grub being provided by the best pizza in Houston.

Saturday seeing 21 Jump Street bc that shit look cray, then possibly buying a new rug that doesn't smell like dog. Picking up a bike for Brittany that her folks have. My dad and his wife are also supposed to take us out since he only knows how to bond by spending money.

Comment

• Drinking lots and lots of Guinness Saturday. Sunday's my mother-in-law's birthday, so Jen and I are just planning on relaxing a bit.

Comment

• Buying supplies before the maddening crowds come to tear the city down.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Spring cleaning today, Stillwater tomorrow for sun and fun.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bout to go to a BBQ and play Cards Against Humanity.

Comment

• Why can't motherfuckers just let you be and chill? Dude who's house we went to was trying his hardest to throw me in the pool. I was like man first off I don't fucking do water, all the times we've been here have I ever even put the feet in that pool? And I've got two $200 car keys in my pockets, my wallet, and a $500 phone. You'll be out a grand if you throw me in there. And I will be fucking PISSED.

Brittany's dad snapped "oh yeah he might say 'damn' if you do it" and I shot him a "well go fuck yourself as well" look. Yeah, not a great time.

Comment

• How is that even funny?

Comment

• Douchebagitis. It's the only answer grave.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, my April Fools Day joke is a bust. I'm too tired to do it right, so I'm going to let it go.

When it's done, I'll send a link.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X