ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Brittany's xmas party at one of the best steakhouses in town and a bunch of WoW.
    That, sadly.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gonna do my best to clean AND get the Christmas decorations up.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Tonight: I'm exhausted from staying up late every night this week to work on my comic book collection, but I'm gonna try to see the new MISSION IMPOSSIBLE flick. The wife unit is up for it.
        Tomorrow: Donna sleep in, do some cleaning, and try and finish off my comic collection. We have a white elephant party tomorrow night that should be a blast.
        Sunday: church and driving to see the father in law.

Hoping to get my comic collection sold soon. The money will be nice, but also really need the space.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have a housewarming party tonight, and then looking for a dog tomorrow, and then playing Old Republic the rest of the weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jen's off today, so she's picking up my car and running errands. Depending on how the day goes, Saturday we finish up Christmas shopping, I'll hang with my best friend for a bit, spend the rest of the weekend doing some cleaning, and watching movies/web surfing.

Comment

• One more week until I get eleven days off...
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Less than a week and I get a four-day weekend. Then four days at work (this place will be DEAD during those days), and another four-day weekend.

Comment

• Going to a department lunch, then kick off 18 days of vacation. Seeing Mission Impossible at the IMAX at 9:30 tonight. Going to grab dinner before hand. Knocking out some xmas shopping tomorrow, then a xmas dinner with Brittany's family and their friends.

Comment

• Will let my daughter put up and decorate our little tabletop Christmas tree tonight. Probably watch a movie with her and then take her to my moms after that so I can be at work at 6am. No big weekend plans,just work,work,work..
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• We spent most of this week doing housework in preparation of my parents coming into town to stay with us last night for the x-mas break, so I am bagged now, but we managed to get rid of a lot of clutter.

Today is my last day of work until Jan 3rd, so of course it is turning into my busiest day. On the plus side, we are having a departmental lunch at a fancy German restaurant and then allowed to go home afterwards. Then my wife and I are getting treated to dinner at 529 Wellington by my freelance boss. I am gonna eat me a lot of fucking meat today!!

Tomorrow my daughter is performing as a soloist in the Winnipeg Youth Chorus' Christmas concert, which is being held in a fancy space church downtown.

Sunday I am supposed to be going to see MI:4 at a genuine IMAX theatre sometime during the day, and then more Christmas shopping. We have barely anything done, and like Matt I am stuck buying a ton of $40-50 dollar gifts for various extended family for the 24th's "gift exchange family meal guilt-a-thon 9000 tm"
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Dear Mike,
                        Please mail leftovers to Lola at xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx. KK???
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Tomorrow, Mr. Edison has a vet appt. for his twice-annual bloodwork to make sure the meds are still working. But I'm also glad it's tomorrow, because the past couple of days, he's been kind of listless, so I just want to make sure he's okay. I mean, he's 16, so I can't tell if he's actually sick, or just old and tired.

Sunday heading out to George's in the morning. We're stuck sitting around these days since he can't get around, but I'll probably help him with his grocery shopping.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike
                            I am gonna eat me a lot of fucking meat today!!
                            Originally posted by Lola View Post
                            Dear Mike,
                            Please mail leftovers to Lola at xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx. KK???
                            Things quoted out of context for lulz thread anyone??
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Things quoted out of context for lulz thread anyone??

Comment

• Getting ready to go get super vision.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X