No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt, Russ, thanks for the recommendations! Billy, I'm intending to. I'm planning on a Millennium Marathon this weekend, maybe follow it up with Alice Creed and some other flick to wrap it up.

Comment

• Sounds like a Rape-o-Rama weekend, Tim.

You'll curse your gender for a good week or so afterwards. ENJOY!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Matt, Russ, thanks for the recommendations! Billy, I'm intending to. I'm planning on a Millennium Marathon this weekend, maybe follow it up with Alice Creed and some other flick to wrap it up.
        I...am chopped liver...
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Definitely watch FIRE and HORNETS NEST together. It's like part one and two of one movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            My wife won Jets tickets at work for Saturday's game, and they are RIGHT BEHIND the Jet's players box. This weekend is nothing but hockey, shitty food and spending time with my kids and wife (and a wee bit of boozing tonight because damn, this week has kicked the shit out of me).
            Have a great time! That sounds like so much fun. Enjoy the wifey and kids bonding
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Gonna take the wife unit out tonight, probably to see THE MUPPETS. Going over to a friend's house around noon tomorrow to play various boardgames for ten hours. Sunday is a Christmas party at my old employer...which I still got invited to.
              Sounds like a busy time. Have fun
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• !!

I'm going home now, bitches! Oh yes I am, OH YES I AM! And you'll miss me, too - yeah you will, don't deny it! Between now and the time I hit Queens, pick up my dry cleaning, stop off at the supermarket, come home, feed Edison, make myself some dinner and plunk my ass back on here, you might have to go without me till 7 PM or so. Maybe longer. And you'll be miserable! Your lives will be that much less enriched for the next hour and 45 minutes or whatever. Sure, you might watch a movie, a really really GOOD one, one that won awards and stuff. But your lives will be hollow till I post again and say "Oh HAI GUYEZ!! I'm watching Jeopardy!"

That's just the way it is!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  I'm going home now, bitches! Oh yes I am, OH YES I AM! And you'll miss me, too - yeah you will, don't deny it! Between now and the time I hit Queens, pick up my dry cleaning, stop off at the supermarket, come home, feed Edison, make myself some dinner and plunk my ass back on here, you might have to go without me till 7 PM or so. Maybe longer. And you'll be miserable! Your lives will be that much less enriched for the next hour and 45 minutes or whatever. Sure, you might watch a movie, a really really GOOD one, one that won awards and stuff. But your lives will be hollow till I post again and say "Oh HAI GUYEZ!! I'm watching Jeopardy!"

That's just the way it is!
                  Diva! Egomaniac! World just HAS to revolve around you, huh? Oh, whatever will become of us now that Lisa's not online? Well, not THIS guy, little missy! No way am I feeding your constant desire to be the center of attention; name drop Queens some more, why don'tcha? You think you're some sort of Big Shot because you live in the big city in a palatial apartment, in that exotic borough, all the street corners steeped in history. Oooh, ooh! Lisa's being all cosmopolitan and shit! Whoa! She saw Matt Dillon cross the street!
                  Yeah, that's right. I'm getting along just fine until you log back in again. No Lisa withdrawals from ME, no sir! Like a rock I am! No Like THE ROCK I am! Nation of Domination4 Life, yo!

LISA! I MISS YOU!!!!!!! COME BACK ONLINE NAO!!!! I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!! YOU WANT TEARS? I HAZ THEM!!!! COME BAAAAACK!!!!!!!

(She's only been offline for an hour, and I'm seeing dead relatives. The shakes... the shakes... Gawd, I loves her!)

Comment

• Who is this Lisa character?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      name drop Queens some more, why don'tcha?
                      Haaa!

You think you're some sort of Big Shot because you live in the big city in a palatial apartment
                      HAAAAHHH!!!

in that exotic borough, all the street corners steeped in history.
                      AHHHHHAAAAAHAHAA BWAAAAAWK!!!!

Tim's always funny....

I mean, perfect example of how hilarious THAT is - we have two more "escapees" moving out of the building this week. One of which sucks - they're the people who live right next door to me, and they're just lovely people. I stopped by to see them and say goodbye, and the one woman was still there, with the apartment mostly empty. And instead of congratulating them for getting out of this fucking dive, I just burst into tears like a giant dork. (Sigh!) I are depressed...

But I'm persevering. I have Pad Thai takeout being delivered any second, and there's a "Project Runway" season three marathon on The Style Channel, and I got in just in time for the episode where cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eater Keith gets kicked off the show. So I'm trying'! And if that doesn't work, I can sit here and surf the Estee Lauder website, which always cheers me up.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'm staining our rocking chairs this weekend to make them look all fancified and to keep them safe from the elements if we ever decide to be old and rock on the front porch. That and Skyrimming and watching UFC on spike Saturday. That's about it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gonna try to do a little cleaning around here before heading out to George's, but I'd really like to get out of this apartment sooner than later. Because the apartment next door to me is now empty, and their utilities have been turned off, it's really cold over there, which means my apartment is colder because I'm right up against that one. I'm freezing right now because the heat hasn't kicked on. So I may go out to George's earlier than planned.

Oh, and speaking of my now moved out neighbors - I have a prayer kneeler in my apartment till Thursday! I should explain - one of the ladies who lived there was this absolutely sweet lovely woman who's had a very interesting life. She's very religious (Catholic), and at one time, she was in a convent. However, it wasn't in her younger years - it was during the second half of her life. She was married, had two kids, and then her husband passed away. Her kids were grown by that time, and one of the things she decided to do in order to kind of "find herself" after that loss was she joined a convent. Her grown kids were, of course, very "What the HELL are you doing?" about it, but it did her a lot of good, she said. She was there for a few years, and then when she got out of it all that she was able to, she moved on from there.

Anyway, she has her own prayer kneeler, just like you'd see in church! She wasn't able to get it to the new apartment last night when they left, so she asked me if I could hang onto it till Thursday night, and at that point, she can come back with the car and pick it up. So - there it sits, with Edison climbing all over it!

Comment

• This weekend is housework and chores and some grocery shopping in preparation for my parents coming in next week. THRILLING!
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Going to the aquarium and lunch with friends tomorrow. After that? PJs alllllllll weekend. Awwwwww Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Brittany's xmas party at one of the best steakhouses in town and a bunch of WoW.

Comment

Working...
                                X