No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm picking up my new glasses tomorrow. I shall rock bifocals as they have never been rocked before.

Comment

• Actually, next weekend will be spent catching up on lost time. A lot of lost time.

And whiskey. And food. And other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I'm picking up my new glasses tomorrow. I shall rock bifocals as they have never been rocked before.

Then rock on! Glasses are shexy. Well,not the coke bottle thick ones,but you know..
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Actually, next weekend will be spent catching up on lost time. A lot of lost time.

Sounds like a plan,man!
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Practice tonight. Practice tomorrow morning. Cleaning.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
              Then rock on! Glasses are shexy. Well,not the coke bottle thick ones,but you know..
              Mucho very thank yous! Not rocking coke-bottles, but my prescription, it is strong. I hold my glasses to the sun just right, I can burn creatures on other planets with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Mucho very thank yous! Not rocking coke-bottles, but my prescription, it is strong. I hold my glasses to the sun just right, I can burn creatures on other planets with them.

I've noticed that I now have to hold out the small print to make it not so blurry. But,that's ok because I can also rock a pair of glasses. And,and,with that everlovin' popular kissy face too!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Actually, next weekend will be spent catching up on lost time. A lot of lost time.

And your birfday,don't forget your birfday next weekend,Mooch!! You're gonna have one helluva special day!!!!

Comment

• Vin's avatar just became even more appropriate.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

WELCOME TO BDR. You are officially one of us now.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha. I was about to say that you bear a borderline terrifying likeness to an ex of mine from Texas, but Rob's response is probably better.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The glasses man, THE GLASSES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post

WELCOME TO BDR. You are officially one of us now.
                            Yay! Now,do I have to scratch my b or something?

Comment

I've noticed that I now have to hold out the small print to make it not so blurry. But,that's ok because I can also rock a pair of glasses. And,and,with that everlovin' popular kissy face too!

Well, aren't you just the purtiest lil' thing! Ah declare, ain't seen such a fine figure of femininity join our boards in quite a spell, no sir. Not since our own Ed Hocken, no sir. Ah think ah can say without fear of contradiction from any of the menfolk here at the ranch, that only the cream of the crop, the most charming, sophisticated, intelligent, and prettiest of ladies dwell here at the BDR Ranch, and this new filly here's gonna kick that up a notch during her time here.

'Scuse me, now, ma'am (doffs his ten-gallon hat), but I gots to mosey on outta here now. Got cattle to punch, ya unnerstand. (mounts his horse, waves his hat, rides off into the sunset)

Comment

• Colonel Angus is right.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X