Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiley says hi.

He usually looks a lot more baked than this.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wiley def has a coven.

Comment

• hahah. That cat has seen some shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I've...SEEN things you people wouldn't believe.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I think Wiley's a handsome cat!
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
              I think Wiley's a handsome cat!
              He thinks he is too

Comment

• Well, to be fair...Cats have never forgotten they were once worshiped as gods in Egypt, so all we lowly humans must bow before them and serve them.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• My roommate went to DC to visit his family on Thursday. Yesterday his pup, a senior citizen lab with diabetes got sick. I spent the day with her at the vet, and they sent her home with a "we tried all this, bring her back Saturday morning but it doesn't look good" prognosis. They talked with my roommate as well. She passed away during the night. She was crying and yelping last night, and Sarah and I laid on the rug with her until she got calm and went to sleep. But I got up at 7am and checked and she had passed. So my roommate made arrangements with the vet, and I got her there this morning for cremation. Today sucks.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Billy. Our dad's dog just passed away last week. Sucks.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man. That sucks.

Comment

• That's terrible on several levels. I'm sorry you had to be the one to do "clean up", Billy.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jen and I are really, really sorry about your roommates' pet, Bill. Sorry you were in that situation, but good on you and Sarah for being there for her when she needed you most.

Comment

• Oof, I should have read this thread first. I'm sorry, Billy. At least you were there to comfort her at the end.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. It was a shit weekend for a lot of reasons, this was just the cherry on top. I feel bad for my roommate as well. I can't imagine the guilt I would have if it was Spartacus and I was gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Thanks everyone. It was a shit weekend for a lot of reasons, this was just the cherry on top. I feel bad for my roommate as well. I can't imagine the guilt I would have if it was Spartacus and I was gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X