No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 is a hell of a run and no doubt Patch had a great life with the two of you.

Comment

• Ah hell. That's rough. Best wishes to you and Tim as you mourn the loss of your beloved Patch.
      19 is a great run for a cat. I'm sure that he had a great life with the two of you caring for him. He died loved...who can ask for more than that!

edited to add: I wrote the above without reading Billy's post. Apologies for saying much the same thing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My heart is with you two. Losing a furry family member is never easy, but especially when they’ve been with you for so long. Hugs to both of you.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Thank you all!

Echoed sentiments are never wrong when they come from the heart.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Thanks everyone - we love you guys so much and send hugs back.

Once the vet laid out what was wrong with Patch's heart, it explained a lot about his issues, and it was pretty much a given that he was on his way out. Putting him to sleep was the most humane, merciful and painless way to go.

Me and my "littlest, bestest buddy". We'll see you and your brother again, someday, when "the grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass," and we all see "white shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."

274702171_301775638612338_5996713353964342656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=O40ZcePPShMAX_xb3_U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT92sfrYs2mCNPhK9-4uGLvhHxlvT0bHT5FelBXY3ocHiQ&oe=621B4910.jpg

Comment

• Awful.

So unspeakably sorry.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Thanks, Jamie. He had a good long life, as did his brother.

Comment

• Sorry Tim and Jen, just reading this here.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thanks, man. We're both still bummed, but it was his time and we didn't want him to suffer.

We're already planning, in their memory, to adopt a couple of rescue cats in May from the local shelter. Target month is May, as it ties in to both my birthday and our 21st wedding anniversary.

Comment

• Took Chanandler to the vet for the first time in like 10+ years. Last time he went to the vet he was declawed (we tried everything before making that decision. And because of that, he cost us 1500 in a lost security deposit in our old apt) and had some teeth removed. Cost us a ton. Decided to only take him if something major came up. I should have taken Boomer in when I realized she was sick but I fucked that one up and it was too late and now I'll always have the image of her dead burned into my head. Still fucks me up. Decided as much of a boner Chanandler can be I wasn't going to have that happen again. About two months ago he started having issues with one of his ears. Scratching it, head shaking, etc.. Looked up online what it could be and determined it wasn't mites or anything like that. So we grabbed some ear drops from the local pet store we go to and used those for a week. Kind of worked but not totally. Decided to then make an appt at the vet and it took over a month to get in. That whole time Chanandler was still having ear issues, and was scratching so hard he cut his chin. We were super stressed about taking him in because of the unknown, how much it may cost, being shamed as a bad cat owner for not taking him in every year, etc...

Turns out there was no reason to worry. He doesn't have AIDS (score!), passed his other tests, got his shots, his ears cleaned, and we have some medicated drops for him. Turns out he basically has a minor yeast infection in his ears. Thank god.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hah, fucking pets man. Assholes. All of them.

Comment

• The fuck's he been doin' with his ears?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glad Chanandler's going to be OK, Rob!

Comment

• something shady af
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New pup has been feeling bad all weekend, and at this point it's gonna be a vet visit. Gave him a teeth cleaning treat on Friday. Since then he's shit in the house at least once a day, including some nasty watery shit. And he's been really moody and barking a TON. So we gotta find time to get him into a vet visit. Of course Sarah now has to be in office 3-4 days a week now, and I still don't have a car so coordinating this shit suck and I got a sick dog until then.

Comment

Working...
                                X