• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wishes, Billy.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh no, Billy, Im sorry. I hope he reacts well to the meds and the checkup is positive.

Comment

• Hope all goes well and you have Spartacus for years to come, Bill. I know how much you love that pooch, and he loves the shit outta you, too.

Comment

• Good luck with Spartacus, Billy. He's a good dog.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Took Fahey to the U of the MN Vet Neurologist yesterday after waiting for 3 months. Nothing concrete except that he thinks that he didn't have a stroke but instead possibly is just paralyzed like Stallone's bell palsy. He didn't rule out cancer or a tumor behind his eye and they did a complete thyroid workup to check for irregularities. If he does indeed have a tumor behind his eye the doc said there isn't really much they can do. They would totally take our money and try but he said it may not actually do anything. Now we're waiting for his optimologist appt in May (crazy how busy these places are) in hopes we can finally rule out tumors and the like.

So basically his right side is paralyzed and we have to keep drops in his eyes every 2 hours or so to keep them moist. The doc did say that he's not in pain that he can tell and he's mostly normal besides being paralyzed on the right side so that's good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man, Rob, I’m sorry there aren’t any concrete answers yet. I’ll keep the goodest boy in my thoughts.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• oh shit...wow. Poor guy.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ugh, I feel bad for Fahey and you and Lesley, Rob. I am glad that he's more or less OK regardless, though.

Comment

• I feel so bad for you guys! I'm hoping for the best for Fahey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Took Fahey to the U of the MN Vet Neurologist yesterday after waiting for 3 months. Nothing concrete except that he thinks that he didn't have a stroke but instead possibly is just paralyzed like Stallone's bell palsy. He didn't rule out cancer or a tumor behind his eye and they did a complete thyroid workup to check for irregularities. If he does indeed have a tumor behind his eye the doc said there isn't really much they can do. They would totally take our money and try but he said it may not actually do anything. Now we're waiting for his optimologist appt in May (crazy how busy these places are) in hopes we can finally rule out tumors and the like.

So basically his right side is paralyzed and we have to keep drops in his eyes every 2 hours or so to keep them moist. The doc did say that he's not in pain that he can tell and he's mostly normal besides being paralyzed on the right side so that's good.
                      Damn.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Took Fahey to the ophthalmologist and apparently he has cranial nerve seven palsy in his left eye and his right eye as well. When this happens dogs end up using cranial nerve six to compensate but his right eye is all like fuck that and he can't produce tears in his right eye and blinks sideways now like an alien. Doctor thinks it's super weird to have 2 seperate issues of this but everything else with him seems okay. Since we already took him to the neurologist this doctor doesn't think it's a tumor or anything. He can still see out of both eyes but also has a minor cataract in his left.

We have a new regiment of drops and gel to put in in hopes that the nerve will right it self and allow him to produce tears again in his right eye.

I'm really hoping this is the end of issues with him for a while. It's draining and stressful dealing with Lesley's shit and this shit at the same time during this pandemic mannnnn. I would kill to go back to "normal" in regards to us even if that meant still having a pandemic.

I'm so tired.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hope it works out man. I have to give Spartacus a million medicines everyday now, and some days I can really see him struggling. Shit is killing me.

Comment

• Feel for both of ya. 18 year old Patch is slowing down, has issues early in the morning where he seems to lose his way a bit until the sun comes up (pretty sure he's got cataracts forming), and is very clingy towards me and Jen.

He's also pooping a chunk or two under our living room window sill, sleeps most of the day, has to be coaxed/carried to his food dish for dinner (he's not a fan of the medically necessary diet), etc.

Hoping he'll be around for awhile yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes in another year or so. Sucks, as he's my littlest bestest friend.

Comment

• I have some bad news to announce to everyone...Today, we had to put Patch to sleep. He wasn't really eating or acting like himself, so I made an appointment with the vet today. She determined that his heart wasn't beating fast enough to sustain him, so we made the merciful decision to have him cross the Rainbow Bridge. He was 19 (that is equivalent to a 92 year-old human) and had an excellent run. He is now with his brother, Stitch.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Jenn and Tim. I know how much you loved him and if he lived to that ripe old age know he loved you guys too. Making that decision is never easy. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X