Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahah. Billy's into water sports.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DONT JUDGE ME IM A MAN WITH NEEDS AND THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN DRY

Comment

• Now it is sooooo moist.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *hoooooooooorrrrrrrrffffffff*
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I miss my big girl. Did I ever mention I added a flower on my tattoo ( I have a phoenix flowing through cherry blossoms, but 3 of these blossoms are different. One red (wife), one dark blue (son) and one pink (daughter). Last year, after Taiga's death, I knew I had to add another one. A gray one. And the kids and wife likes it a lot, as she was part of the family, and will always be. She was a big sister to both kids, and our first big baby.

Not sure how long I'll wait to get another pooch.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's super sweet Martin.

Comment

• Texas peeps!!!! I have a friend in Austin with three kittens that need a home! She would prefer if they stay together, but would just like them to find happy forever homes. Let me know if you or someone you know would like a kitten/kittens! Please and thank you!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We are a kitty free home, but if I know of anyone i will send them your way Ingrid.

Comment

• Dog fam here. Sorry Ingrid, no can helpy, allergic as FUCK to cats.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Roommate's dog is very sick. Likely cancer. Lost a ton of weight. Incontinent. It's heartbreaking.

Comment

• Poor thing.

How old is it?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          Poor thing.

How old is it?
                          10 and half. So, pretty old for a lab.

Comment

• that's a bummer man
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh. There's no easy way out. Just love the damn dog until the end.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, we are just spoiling the shit out of her. She's obviously in pain, and sometimes walking and stuff seems to be tough. But she's wagging her tail, and barking and all that stuff. She's getting a LOT of treats.

Comment

Working...
                                X