No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cop came by and ticketed him (as well as a couple of other cars). Hopefully the tow truck will be by shortly as well.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Raining all day. Dropping to below freezing tonight with snow. Yay.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tow trucks are having a field day carting snowbirds away. We must be under a snow emergency for them to be out in force like this. At least the blocking car is GONE...SHE came out and frantically dug her car out before a tow truck took it. Idiot.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So glad I have the day off. Gonna be hanging with Baltar all day and working on the new site. YEssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fucking snow. Our deck, our driveways, and our street WERE totally clear of snow, and you could see half of the lawn. Now?

That's off of our deck looking into the street. Again, that 17+ inches of snow, and it's STILL SNOWING.

Here's my once clear deck, now covered in snow.

I HATE THIS STATE.

Comment

• At least it's almost March. We probably only have one more major storm... *fingers crosseD*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's not real. That's from the set of The Thing remake, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  At least it's almost March. We probably only have one more major storm... *fingers crosseD*
                  LOL! More like 4. Dude it dumps on us in April. Just melts faster. But who knows now with this years winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    LOL! More like 4. Dude it dumps on us in April. Just melts faster. But who knows now with this years winter.
                    Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    Dude it dumps on us in April.
                    dumps in April
                    dumps
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jeff! Stop with the negativity!! Reminding us of how much winter is left does not help our spirit.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• heard a rumor that we're supposed to get another big storm on Monday. Wunderbar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          Jeff! Stop with the negativity!! Reminding us of how much winter is left does not help our spirit.
                          Just keepin it real, from the streets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

That's off of our deck looking into the street. Again, that 17+ inches of snow, and it's STILL SNOWING.

Matt, are you aware of the street value of this deck?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll need to take a picture of the K-2 that's in my front yard, then.

Comment

• Just make sure to give me my two dollars. I want my two dollars, Matt.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X