No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we're getting rain most of this week. Kind of cool out there, too. Which sucks, especially after the really, really nice weather we had late last week.

Comment

• Went outside to put something in my wife's car at about 7 Am. A cold rain was falling. Got myself ready & went out to my car at 7:45; slushy snow falling. On the 1st day of spring. Some still on the ground by my office. Will this shit never fucking end?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Frickin' blizzard outside at the moment. I HATE THIS STATE.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Worst drive of the year for me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Worst drive of the year for me.
            Agreed. It rained like hell yesterday, and all of that water froze overnight. Add a layer of fresh, wet snow on top of that...yeah, it was bumper cars this morning. Also, all of that icy slush that froze last night turned the roads into corduroy. My alignment is hosed.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Fucking snow? Its 80 and muggy as fuck. Hell it was 80 and muggy at like 2am when the dog wanted to go piss this morning.

Comment

• We got a dusting on our cars, it's raining, and it's going to be about 40 here. TAKE THAT, BILLY!

Comment

• Sunny and 85. I love life.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Depending upon who you rely on for your weather, we're supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Rage.

Comment

• Not seeing that at all. Just that we're supposed to get a dusting according to Kare 11. Where did you see the 6-12 inches?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My wife saw it on TV this morning, and I've had a couple of coworkers say the same thing. No lie, some areas COULD get up to a frickin' foot of snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                          Where did you see the 6-12 inches?
                          In my pants! Ohhhhh!
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Comment

• Winter storm finally coming Saturday. I would be thrilled, especially for the heavy rain expected, except we are going to be out all day car shopping and then have a Xmas party Saturday night.

Comment

• I love that a winter storm = Heavy Rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X