No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see these pictures of all the snow you're getting, and I realize I could be home right now, drinking this *monster* eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.

Comment

• God I love that movie.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Shit still gets lost when she brings out the "French cuisine" for the exchange student.

Comment

• Uh, I still am owed two dollars. Not sure by who, but damnit, I want my two dollars.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Shouldn't have had burgers for dinner last night. Damn burger was looking at me the whole time and I kept hearing "Everybody Wants Some" by Van Halen while I was eating.

Also, remember - language lessons. Inspired words from a man who knows how to ski.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjuXWAfAEs

Comment

• High of 0 tomorrow. More sick of this winter shit than usual this year. I can't wait for my trip to GA.

Comment

• It's in the 70s and man there's a hint of mugginess in the air.

Comment

• fucking got more snow. goddammit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rainy and 50.

Philly is like Seattle... except with fewer hipsters and better food.

Comment

• Shit ton of rain last night with wind. Turned into snow around midnight. Airport is closed.

Comment

• Unless Philly has amazing seafood, I call bs on that.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also we've had so much rain that water is creeping in to the basement. Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Use some of the Depends I know you have to help out with that.

Comment

• Well, when visiting the historic Delaware Valley area... feel free to stop by 'Vin's'™!

He will make you... a true believer!

Comment

Working...
                                X