No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That map kinda looks like an elephant...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Way to make lemonade, Ingrid.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We've got a blizzard going. nice.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You made me crave some Dairy Queen now you bastard...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was fucking 60 here on Friday. I was driving arond in my rolled up shirtsleeves w/ the windows open. Now, it's like 27 + wind chill. WTF?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I know thinking that we were in the clear was silly...but really??? God damn snow!
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• We just came in from digging Lesley's car out of the snow so she can park in the garage overnight. Thank god I don't work tomorrow.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost got stuck in my driveway thinking I could run to Subway. Could barely get it back in. Stupid drifts.

Comment

• Yeah, it hasn't stopped snowing since 7 this morning. I think I'll be spending my day off breaking out the snow fleet.

Comment

• 14 inches of snow so far in Eden Prairie. I think I'm calling in tomorrow.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It hit 83 today. All the windows were open for a nice cross breeze. Was seriously annoyed by the chirping birds this morning outside my window. Oh wait. I was supposed to post in the I love Spring thread.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          It hit 83 today. All the windows were open for a nice cross breeze. Was seriously annoyed by the chirping birds this morning outside my window. Oh wait. I was supposed to post in the I love Spring thread.

Comment

• Lucky so far - we only got a dusting of snow, so everything looks like a giant Frosted Mini-Wheat. Rain today, stuck in the high 30's.

What the fuck happened to all that nice weather of Friday?

Comment

• 17+ inches of snow in Eden Prairie with some considerable drifting. The plows were out in out neighborhood for a little while yesterday but they eventually gave up. I was thinking about trying to drive in to work when I looked out the window and discovered that some idiot had parked his car AT THE END OF OUR TOWNHOUSE EXIT, effectively cockblocking 8 units (including us) from leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                17+ inches of snow in Eden Prairie with some considerable drifting. The plows were out in out neighborhood for a little while yesterday but they eventually gave up. I was thinking about trying to drive in to work when I looked out the window and discovered that some idiot had parked his car AT THE END OF OUR TOWNHOUSE EXIT, effectively cockblocking 8 units (including us) from leaving.
                                And his tires have not been flattened why?

Comment

Working...
                                X