Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude. Ford Raptor today = DeathMachine
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Raptor is always a death machine. FOR OTHER DRIVERS. *couragewolf.gif*

Comment

• *golfclap*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Once again, Tim proves to us all that we are merely guests on his internet.
          QFMFT
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• -3 here today.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• -10 right now. gonna be in the high 30's low 40's on sunday. WTF MN?!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, it's frickin' FREEZING outside right now. Those 40s can get here NOW if they want.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Calling for 45-50 this weekend...

May bust out some shorts.

Comment

• But the sun is out like a mofo. Blinding. Had to pull over a block from the house because the barely visible layer of fog on my windshield became a blinding wall of fuck as I turned into the sun.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's all Canada's fault with their high pressure Arctic air. Next week look much better with the jetstream.

Last edited by PHEDG; 02-10-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Going to be under freezing again tonight according to my FF weather add on.

Comment

• Yup, but 65 on Saturday!

Comment

• And 112 on tuesday. Texas weather, so indecisive.

Comment

• I just wish the huge fucking piles of smow & ice all over the corners of intersections and the entrances/edges of parking lots would fucking melt (or get carted away) already. Can't see a Goddam thing on the road.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Same problem here at work - Mail truck can't deliver because the mailbox at work and the side of the road leading to it are covered in melting, but still solid, ice. I tried to remove it a week ago, but got pissed off and said "fuck it." Would that I had a plow, it'd be gone in five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X