No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once it hits 20 you kind of stop feeling any difference below that. Even when it gets negative.

Comment

• Don't care. Don't want. Need balmy Central Florida weather. *cries and rocks self in corner*
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Once it hits 20 you kind of stop feeling any difference below that. Even when it gets negative.
        nope. not even close. Talk to me when it hits -25. You sure as shit can tell a difference.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Coldest I got to was -15. After 20 I couldn't feel shit and it stayed that way at -15. Everything just went numb. Worst part of the cold is coming inside to the heat. Those first 30 seconds of your body heating up is torture.

Comment

• -25. That shit's retarded. No wonder you guys elected Bachman. No bloodflow to brains during election time.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "It was said that the areas below us knew what winter was, that they too had the blood of the Northerners in their veins. This was akin to children dressing in their father's clothing, pretending to be the great heroes of old. They never felt the hoarfrost on their cheeks as they tried to forge steel under the cruel grey skies. They would never know the feeling of limbs stiffening under the blanket of wind and ice as they merely tried walking to the inn. Their eyes would never see the madness that only the isolation beget of centuries of frozen wastelands could bring. They were not true Northerners, and for that they should pray to their Gods in thanks."

<sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I concede that you guys got the cold part down. Spend an August with Billy and I and see which one you like more. :-)
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm now picturing Mike, probably Martin too, swathed in animal furs, broadswords and axes strapped to their backs, hoofing it across the tundra. Wolves running at their sides, making their way to Shadizar, City of Theives. There they shall attempt to steal the Eye of the Serpent from one of the Temples of Set.

Y'know, only a few years ago, they were just another snake cult. Now they have temples everywhere. Here (looks shiftily, side to side), have some Black Lotus! Stygian! The best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    I'm now picturing Mike, probably Martin too, swathed in animal furs, broadswords and axes strapped to their backs, hoofing it across the tundra. Wolves running at their sides, making their way to Shadizar, City of Theives. There they shall attempt to steal the Eye of the Serpent from one of the Temples of Set.

Y'know, only a few years ago, they were just another snake cult. Now they have temples everywhere. Here (looks shiftily, side to side), have some Black Lotus! Stygian! The best!

"Yeaaaah, I'm going to need you to head out to New Jersey, someone knows too much about our operations and our expansion plans into Canada..."

"Rightthhhh Away, Mathterssss..."
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I also forsee me becoming "dinner for wolf." Crom!

Comment

• Maybe it's the Hawaiian boy in me, but I just don't get how anyone could possibly want to live in an area that has a real winter. Sure, it's fine to visit. Snow is pretty to look at. For 5 minutes. After that? Stick my ass back in front of the fire.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Howard, you... me... same. Snow was awesome when I was a kid and could go outside and play in it, but now that I'm an adult and have to be all responsible to not only my family but my neighborhood, I could do very well without seeing any white stuff for the next few months.

"Tim, you notice there hasn't been much snow this year?"
                          "Yeah, fuckin' tragedy. I'll be outside enjoying the 60 degree weather and the sun shining on my face."

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I concede that you guys got the cold part down. Spend an August with Billy and I and see which one you like more. :-)
                            Word I will put up with a few months of parkas and shoveling snow in exchange for 9 months of heat strokes.

Comment

• Three seconds after leaving the AC in August in Houston yields this....

Comment

• Yeah, see, my view is you can bundle up until you're toasty warm. But during a heatwave, you can only get as cool as your air conditioning will let you.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X