No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't wanna trade! I hate that hot muggy crap - if it's cold and chilly here, so be it.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Bring on the heat - HATE cold weather, always have, always will. As for muggy weather, that's why there's cold beers.

Comment

• I am with you Timothy, which is one of the reasons I love living in Georgia. Of course if it ever ices over- we all freak out.

Its 45 here and rainy.

Comment

• Your humidity is only a friend to my hair. Other than that, I have no use for it.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            Your humidity is only a friend to my hair. Other than that, I have no use for it.
            You know I thought humidity here was bad- until I went to nicaragua. From the moment I stepped off the plane it was like the friends episode where they all go to the caribbean and monica's hair grows and grow. It was like waking up with an afro every morning and then being stuck in a sauna all day. I have not known hot and muggy like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
              You know I thought humidity here was bad- until I went to nicaragua. From the moment I stepped off the plane it was like the friends episode where they all go to the caribbean and monica's hair grows and grow. It was like waking up with an afro every morning and then being stuck in a sauna all day. I have not known hot and muggy like that.
              We have a nice dry heat for the most part in the summers. But when I lived in Ottawa and Cornwall? JUST LIKE NICARAGUA! So gross!!
              Last week we officially got winter. It dropped something like 20 inches of snow over the course of 4 days. It isn't all that cold yet though, so the net effect is that it's super Christmassy out! Hooray!!!!
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• We're gonna get over 8 inches of snow this afternoon/evening. Rush hour is gonna SUCK.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The people who got 20 inches in Buffalo, NY would beg to differ with you! (But of course, please be careful out there!)

Comment

• crap, I heard about that. Weren't they all stuck in traffic for something like 12 hours?
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                      The people who got 20 inches in Buffalo, NY would beg to differ with you! (But of course, please be careful out there!)
                      That shit is fucking crazy. Although I think I would prefer the snow over -20 degrees. It gives you an actual excuse not to go to work!
                      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Yes - there were people leaving their cars right on the highway and attempting to walk home!

Comment

• Fuck it, I know I would.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That is RIDICULOUS! That's why you keep all the essientails in the car and you can just rock it out until someone comes to get you
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Yeah, but these were people stuck in their cars for about 10 hours.

Comment

• Fuck that... I'd pop smoke after 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X