Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    You forgot the pistol, shotgun, machete, recurve bow, food concentrates, water, flares, balaclava, GPS... I could go on and on.
    (starts checking off his list) FUCK. Forgot the balaclava. I am of fail.

Also, only at BDR do we go from lousy winter weather to a discussion of Ayn Rand in the same thread. I love this place!

Comment

• You two are far too fucking esoteric today...

I'm going to go sit in the corner and continue being dull.

Comment

• I'm OUT! Going home before this storm gets here!
        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• That storm is hitting us tomorrow.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Now you're crossing books, Ed. 'Fountainhead' or 'Atlas Shrugged'...PICK ONE.

and I get to be Reardon.
            Shit's all the same anyway.

Now to wait for someone over at FOX NEWS to announce the new fad of "GOING HOCKEN".
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Shit's all the same anyway.
              Not really. 'The Fountainhead', preachy as it is, works fundamentally as a story. It's heavy handed but there's a lot of good stuff in there about non-conformity. 'Atlas Shrugged' is nothing more than a treatise on Objectivism. There may have been a good story in there once, but it's buried under pages and pages of philosophy without a single believable character to latch onto.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would have "fixed" that statement to read "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" but that would be smug and I'm never going to read these books anyway. So having someone break it down is a better idea.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just have a light dusting on the ground right now. Gonna take Pen to the vet before it gets bad.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Good luck, Ingrid, and you and Pen stay safe!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We got too much snow. Meh.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Going to mail Jake's package and we get snow-shat on.

Aiming for Monday now. Going to stick in some Ninjak comics and other junk to pad it out.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's a balmy 73 degrees here today. FUCK YOU WINTER!!!

Lulz
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
                            It's a balmy 73 degrees here today. FUCK YOU WINTER!!!

Lulz

Too damn hot for December. I was sweating getting groceries.

Comment

• Yeah, looks like we get two seasons this year. OMGIT'SSOFUCKINGHOTI'MGONNADIE!!! and NOT AS HOT
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
                                It's a balmy 73 degrees here today.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I was sweating getting groceries.
                                *Pulls a mic out of her pocket, turns it on and clears throat. Flicks both Billy and B_Metal off*
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X