No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus! Girl, it is about 59 degrees in NY right now - you guys have to at least come further east!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 54 here right now, with an awesome chilly rain.

Comment

• Thanks to our awesome snowfall yesterday, we didn't have cable all fucking day. Woo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Crisp 49 degrees this morning. I almost put on shorts to take the dog in the backyard, but decided I liked the breeze in my boxers.

Comment

• I fucking hate you.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's going to be about 75 on Thanksgiving

Comment

• Stay warm buddy, don't want anyone winding up like Torrance in the hedge maze.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So yeah...something like 12 inches of snow in Eden Prairie on Saturday. It was that heavy, wet snow, and it shattered several trees in the area. Indeed, the branch in our front yard missed a car parked by the side of the road by INCHES.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Was 44F this morning. Got to bust out the Jos. A Banks winter collection for one day. OK, so I put on a sweater. But it will be in the mid 70s for the next week, when a cold front is supposed to move in.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                      So yeah...something like 12 inches of snow in Eden Prairie on Saturday. It was that heavy, wet snow, and it shattered several trees in the area. Indeed, the branch in our front yard missed a car parked by the side of the road by INCHES.
                      Jesus! Please be careful, Snow Peeps!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We had our first snow today, which lasted only about five minutes and didn't stick. I guess this means we're going to get totally raped by Jack Frost this year.

Comment

• After the roads cleared off yesterday it has snowed ALL DAY and now they're shit again. Fingers crossed the interstate is clear on Tuesday since I have to drive half way across the state. Winter...FUCK IT.

Comment

• Holy fuck 70 degrees and muggy as a motherfucker STILL. If it's 60+ on Christmas I'm going to murder someone. Hoping that it's going to be a cold motherfucker in West Texas when I go hunting.

Comment

• 34 degrees here in PA. Wanna trade, Bill?

Comment

• Fuck and YES!

Just read my local science/weather blog and apparently tomorrow night we will have a freezing snap, followed up the 60s all weekend, but next week we are supposed to get a heavy duty cold front keeping us chilly through the rest of winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X