Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    Aaaand this is why I say I'll never move south of the Mason-Dixon Line. Maybe the mountains of NC, but otherwise, fuck no. Fuck. No.
    You are a very smart lady.

Comment

• currently feels like -9 outside. I have ice on the inside of my windows. wooooooo
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To match the ice inside your heart.

Comment

• -26 is colder than Moscow. Fuck. This morning was ROUGH.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• gonna get hit hard here today with snow. Already started.

Sunday is gonna be like -16 or some shit before windchill. ugh.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's Fahrenheit, right? Ugh.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• correct.

Comment

• yep, we're all working from home today. Work pretty much told us to.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just took the day off cause fuck it.

Comment

• Same here. The snow is now higher than the Beagle bellies so I need to shovel space in the yard. They're delicate flowers who don't like their peeps getting so cold. ...I can't blame them, honestly.

Comment

• same with Fahey.

Even worse? I was woke up this morning about 4:30 from tjhe neighbors dog barking. I didn't think much of it because it always barks but when we got up at 6 we realized it was outside running around with no leash. Neighbors car wasn't in the lot but there were lights on and music playing. Rang the door bell but no answer. Dog was scared and cold and wouldn't come in andj ust kept growling at us. Now this dog is HUGE like it comes up tothe middle of my chest just standing but it was just running around the house and in the road and shit. Got ahold of my landlord and he tried calling the guy a bunch of times with no answer. He drove down and finally got the dog in the house but no sign of the guy.

Fuck that guy. I felt so bad for the dog.

Comment

• Yeah, that's not right. I'm glad you did something about it since the owner wasn't around.

Comment

• It's gonna be 72f by 3pm.

Comment

• FFFfffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                FFFfffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                                Then it will storm during the RTJ set Saturday night and drop 40 degrees and be in the 30s. So...YAY HOUSTON.

Comment

Working...
                                X